Reviews for Grief and the Werewolf
icanhearthedrums chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
this is a REALLY good story that was started 3 years AGO! are you ever going to FINISH IT! this is one that i would enjoy reading over and over again...
Casandra Ryusan chapter 5 . 3/31/2006
This is really good! I love it so much!
THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU chapter 5 . 3/8/2006
excellent chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next and if your going to have remus actually pull out of his funk
stupification chapter 4 . 11/22/2005
i'll keep staring at the monitor until you update
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
Love it! Please update soon.
jensco chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
great chapter update soon!
MadamGoldEyes chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
once again a marvelous chapter! I think this one could possibly be the best of all the chapters. Please update soon awesome story.
skinnyrita not signed in chapter 3 . 7/24/2005
very good update. please write more asap. will this turn out to be some kind of hp/rl or ss/rl fic? not that i wld mind, as i like those pairings, but i'm not sure this fic needs it. ah, i love this, please keep it up.

love skinnyrita
skinnyrita chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
great fic so far. now on alert list, cant wait to see how this pans out. i love snape/remus slash post sirius' death fics. this one seems different. i like ur aproach. please update immediately.

skinnyrita

(ps and please tell me what u think of a few of my fics -u seem v talented, i'd valure ur opinion)
MadamGoldEyes chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
Man your an awesome writer! Its hard to find ne good quality stories today but this is definatley one of them. Please update soon, this fic rocks! - Oh and I've added you to all my favorite lists.
jensco chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
That was a great chapter, the way you showed snape was funny and very convincing. update soon. luv jen x
stupification chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
WEE! me likey! _! please update soon. poor rupi-chan
jensco chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
This is great, really like the way you portrade snape. update soon

luv jen
Balance of Opposites chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
very interesting begining...keep it up...would be nice to see a few of the others updated as well