Reviews for Intertwined Destinies
Black Zed chapter 28 . 1/24/2011
Holy shit this story is awesome!

how you dealt with the fact it has never happened in the original storyline. the characters Toshi and Alexandra, their development. If you'd told me the writer of this story has written the original KH storylines, I'd immediately believe you.
ParadiseAvenger chapter 28 . 7/22/2010
Poor everybody! They went through 27 chapters of difficulty and being lost and confused and NOW... THEY'VE COME FULL CIRCLE! They have to start all over again. Grrr! And Kairi and Sora never even got a real kiss: all thier kisses were under stress and a little bloody.

Anyway, great story, great plot. I absolutly loved Toshi being all obnoxious and stupid and it was especially funy with him having Sora's face and all! "Dude, he stole my face!" HAHAHAHA! Kudos to you.
ParadiseAvenger chapter 14 . 7/21/2010
Must Toshi fight with EVERYONE he meets? He has issues.
ParadiseAvenger chapter 13 . 7/21/2010
Sora and Kairi are beginning to frustrate me. Someone! make! them! stay! in! the! same! place! until! they! find! each! other! And now we're having twins: Toshia and Sora! COnfusion I'm sure!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Poor Sora and the fish. I laughed so hard that I cried, especially with Donald and Goofy making fun of him!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
DOn't be mad at Sora. It's not his fault he had to save the world. And that paragraph about the grades and daydreaming was very Lemony Snicket-ish! Very hilarious!
JustAnotherNobody chapter 28 . 4/19/2008
Shit. I just realized that I finished this story in half a day. No breaks. My eyes are freakin' red and my ass hurts like hell. But I don't care, 'cause I. LOVED. IT.
sparzelli chapter 27 . 12/25/2007
thats so sad :(

sad but like, inspirational.

it made me cry.

because even if everything ended up as it should have been

there was a lot of people that were forgotten about

i loved it :(
Celoria chapter 28 . 8/19/2007
This. Fic. Is. Awesome.

The plot is awesome. The detail is awesome. The pacing is supurb! _

I could easily say right now that this is the best fanfic I have EVER read on this sight.

could I have a little help? ;_;

How do you put song lyrics/words exactly in the center? O_O

thanks! _

P.S. I have an account, I'm just too lazy to log in xD
ButterKnife chapter 27 . 7/31/2007
_""...why do i always send reviews at the last chapter...

anyway...XD...i love it...
silversparkleunicorngnomeguy chapter 28 . 6/30/2007
you suck. :P
saskk chapter 28 . 6/2/2007
You rule at life. 'Nuff said.
amanda chapter 27 . 3/15/2007
omg I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story it was like the best one i have like ever read and I love how you use discriptive words instead of boring ol' words haha but I hope they all remember all the events that happen in the sequel :)

I LOVE YOUR WRITING :D
xMiStReSsOfHeArTsx chapter 28 . 3/15/2007
omg! i just read that story!it truly touched my heart! i cried in tht story! i really did! it was so good! your really talented! please please please write a sequel. i know its been a while since you posted that story. but i love this story with a passion. it truly touched my heart. yay im glad sora didnt end up..dead in the end. but please write a sequel it will be soo awesome. i would definately read it. your definaetly foing under author and story alerts and favorites that was such a good story. your super talented at writing. please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleaseplease please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please write a sequel. i will love you so much! ok well this is my review. it was certainly long. but it was worth it. YOU AR ABSOLUTLY SUPER DUPER TIMES INFINITY AWESOME! oh yeah can you send me the sound track thingy. please! ok later :) :D :'( cant bleve the story is...over :'(
mOOnlite-duskk chapter 28 . 2/1/2007
the epilogue is SOO damn AWESOME!

i really loved how you conclude everything..how evryone somehow in a way, remembered what happened of that lil journey of theis

LMAO, i was SO pissed off wen i sers thought you were gonna kill off sora just like that on the last chappie LOLOL

he is like my fav character

DAMN, i really like this fanfic..eventhough ive alreadies played kh2

i wanna ask you, did you played kh2 wen you wrote this?

like cos in some scenes in ID, it was sers in kh2, but just interpreted differently or the reason was diff. like that scene sora and kairi finally united in the halls of melodies..in the world that never was. THERE was more, i forget LOL

and toshi was supposed to be roxas yea?

HOW did you know all of this, even before kh2 came out? OHs, its the previews and trailers yea?

but your storyline SO fits in LOLOL..this could be sersly kh- chains of memories II LMAO

lurvve you HEAPPSS

please start this sequel ASAP..unless you already did..and i missed it..T_T

LOL thanks SO much