Reviews for A Day Washing The Dishes
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Cute! Love how you didn't have Neji throw water back on her, bur instead kissed her forehead. Very sweet :)

Keep writing!

~M.I.
Kyanie chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
awww that was so cute!
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Ka...Ka...KAWAII ;D
Mystic Twirl chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
hi the fanfic was ok...

your other fanfic "Picturesque" it had the same author's note, what is your definition of "Second fanfic?" also neji also kisses Tenten on the forehead.

it's too similar, just saying.
weapon-angel chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
that was good are you going to do more nejite?
LeFoxy chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
That was kawaii. I enjoy it but it was short for me. It would be much kawaii if it was a bit longer._
Xanie chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Hei. . .Exactly how many second fics did you write? Or is that an excuse for writing a fic that YOU don't think is well-written?

I just read 'Picturesque' by YOU, and incidentally, I read both author's notes. They were exactly the same.

I'm not saying you did bad or anything, but please, if you're going to make an author's note at all, personalize it.

I like you're stories, I'm a big NejiTen fan myself. However, please stop making Neji kiss Tenten on the forehead. . .

It kinda bugs me, you know. . . Most people who kiss other people in the forehead don't have an intimte romantic relationship with each other. Not usually. Maybe you could make him kiss her on the cheek or something, if you don't want them kissing on the lips.
Mintacia chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Very luffly!D
Yadda Blah chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT THAT GOOD? This was so awesome! Whhe-ha! Meep! *adds to favs!* Make a sequel! With lots-o-fluff!
Ohohen chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
That was way cute! D Dish washing...I hate it...
Matt and T.K chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
you need to list this story as:awsome humor!
pilkul chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
kawaii! nejitenten fluff! i love it so much! byby~yuko kimura~
ilovchappysan chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
thats cute_~

rite more soon! waddo u mean not that gd? i liked it, n enjoyed reading it!
Courtmaster Rin chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Kawaii..! Really short, really simple, but it was so nice! I really love NejiTen fictions... hehe..!
tenten-kun chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Washing dishis what torture right? Heheheh i thought it was funny in a good way keep it up