Reviews for Sugar
bostafu chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
LOLOL "Yuugi, I forgot my...My...God..." ahahaha that was sooo funny. I can just imagine the look on the pharaoh's face! pff kekeke. And man that grinding was sooo sexy. Jeez Yami is so hypocritical XD.
desoina chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
i liked it! :)
Singingstar09 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Great Story! ;) :3
animerulez1297 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
this is awesome keep writing more
EgyptMotou chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
LEMON! I WANT! I love this tory, it's really good, I read it when you first put it up and was like 'wow, that was hot lemon!" So I'll say it again... LEMON! (grins) nice job!
Natoya chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Loved it! Hee hee, a dirty Yugi... Yayness!
CorneliaMarie chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Man, this is such an awsome story. I wish you would continue though... Anyway, nice job on this story. My favorite part was when Yugi said 'Sexy Tombrobber' and how Yami reacted to it, classic. I have Sugar on my iPod. that's one of my favorite songs. Well, I better stop talking now. Bye_

Joey's bride_
White Alabaster chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
You're a fucking idiot. Who wants to read this shit?
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Good story. I loved it.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
That was utter perfection. The interaction even the portrayal of slight uncertainty and embarassment over dancing alone in your room to music more suited for a night club; it came across really well!

Plus Yugi's teasing Yami and his 'sexy Tombrobber' phrase alongside Yami's reactions (of course!) were really funny _

Also the 'on the floor' comment with Yami's response and the absolutly right notion of not having 'any' from Yami were brilliant.

His hooker comment is so like..just watch and wait pharaoh your about to come across something FAR better :D *_*

Hell all of it was wicked, just what I was looking for...but yeah Nelly's video (and most others) are a bit like dry sex...loved the lime girl! (u r a girl right?)

Perfect.

You: your just saying that.

Me: Nuh-uh. I always say what I mean...
w4r7c chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
*drools heavily* OMG that was so hot! great job and i loved the discription! lol you should write more stories like this one *winks evilly* you know what i mean! lol anyway awesome job! _
eileenplaza chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I CANT BELIEVE YOU STOPPED IT THERE! YOU SUCK!(i say that in a playful way)PLEASE WRITE MORE!(this is not a flame,i just think you suck because you didnt finish it)IT STILL ROX!
Anime WarriorSkye chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Nice. _
Yamika chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
LOVE IT _
kingleby chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
lol, i could just imagine yami complaining about the dnacing, and then doing something like that, lol.