Reviews for The Ghost of A Good Thing
bonnetta chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
good
no account anymore chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
damn, what an amazing chapter. Its strange that ive read this story like a billion times but i never reviwed. Love al ur work
O'MiaLove chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
This was a really really good story! i loved the ending too. after Peyt left i didn't think that her and Luke where gona get back together, but when they did i was like YAY!
EugeneElizabeth chapter 6 . 11/24/2005
Omg, I was jst listening to this song and it seemed to go completely with this fic (Lucas' POV). It's called 'Tears' and it's by x-Japan. (This is just the English lyrics cos some of the song is in Japanese).

Loneliness your silent whisper

Fills a river of tears

Through the night

Memory you never let me cry

And you ... you never said goodbye

Sometimes our tears blinded the love

We lost our dreams along the way

But I never thought you'd trade your soul to the fates

Never thought you'd leave me alone

Time through the rain has set me free

Sands of time will keep your memory

Love everlasting fades away

Alive withtin your beatless heart

Dry your tears with love

If you could have told me everything

You would have found what love is

If you could have told me what was on your mind

I would have shown you the way

Someday I'm gonna be older than you

I've never thought beyond that time

I've never imagined the pictures of that life

For now I will try to live for you and for me

I will try to live with love, with dreams,

and forever with tears
nitarose2 chapter 6 . 11/3/2005
I don't know why it took me so long to start reading OTH fanfiction. I loved the angst throughout the fic and the ending turned out good.
maggie-joyce chapter 6 . 8/27/2005
I just read this story and it is so sweet at the ending!

-M
no account anymore chapter 6 . 8/7/2005
TWo word are all i can say...Love it :))
sara chapter 6 . 8/1/2005
aw! loved it so much! Ch. 4 was the best, lolz, it was completely well-written - you are my favourite writer!
RosHillCrosCreekgurl chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
OMG! that was a really great ending to a really great story! Im always sad to see a story end but when u end it like that u really cant ask for anything better! excellent story and i cant wait to see more from u!
SarahCullen4 chapter 6 . 7/22/2005
aw...I loved it! u rock...lol..great ending and story...
MissPriss11120 chapter 6 . 7/22/2005
That was a wonderful story. I especially loved this last chapter. You did a great job. I'm also happy that you didn't drag the whole thing out.
unknown hero chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
OMG, it's great. I love the ending. I hope there's a sequal. It's beautifually done
SkyMaiden chapter 6 . 7/21/2005
yay im so glad they ended up together thank u for writing such a good story.
breakingsilence chapter 6 . 7/21/2005
Wow, that was great, I'm sad the story is over but I love how you ended it. I was expecting this to be a long story! Hope you write another one soon!

-Kayla
spasticandviolent chapter 6 . 7/21/2005
Wow, what an awesome ending. I didnt expect it to be over so soon, but i loved it. I wasnt expecting to see him back, but im glad he found her and took the time to talk to her, explain everything. And i was really happy that she didnt take him back right away, that she knew they both needed help before they could work again. And the end - awesome, they got married, woo! Great job!