Reviews for Not A Malfoy Anymore
That was a brilliant fanfic, loved the ending but sad that Harry and Draco didn't get their un-interrupted moment. Loved every minute x
Addisyn Draco chapter 12 . 1/15
Ok, I'm aware that this story is probably long since complete and you are unlikely to receive this message, but I've just gotta get this out. This story is awesome, and i'm only on chapter 12. I'm 99% sure that oliver wood is the mystery Death Eater, and Draco will probably save Harry through a combination of their necklaces and dark magic. I think you should probably keep writing forever, your grasp of english is sublime and you tell a great story. Anyways, thanks for writing, I'm thoroughly enthralled.

Addi Draco
Dagger-Seishin chapter 23 . 1/9
Lol Ron stole the diary Harry the belt and hermione a going nuts over her books lol!
Tenebris Domina chapter 23 . 9/4/2015
Hey I really loved it, and now I'm wondering if you ever did write that sequel? It would be soo damn awesome if you did or if you are going to!
I'm going to be waiting for it yeah? :D

Please consider it ok?
AliceCullen3 chapter 23 . 7/8/2014
LOVE IT!
DavexKarkitty chapter 23 . 12/28/2013
That was amazingly funny
Lunacom chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
"...Oliver could have...raped him..." WHAT DO YOU MEAN COULD? HE STILL CAN!
Doni chapter 23 . 5/15/2012
Very nicely done.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 17 . 3/26/2012
I really wish Hermione, Ron and Ginny would mind their own business. I get being worried about a friend and wondering what is wrong but seriously, whatever it is, it's between Harry and Draco, not them. They should just back off.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 16 . 3/26/2012
Okay, Harry wasn't really raped. He was forced into kissing but there was no rape. If someone is truly raped, they will panic if they kiss a loved one like romantically but just saying, Harry wasn't raped.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
Well, in my opinion if Harry was smart enough, he'd tell Oliver to meet him in public not his hotel room. They aren't dating, so Harry shouldn't be meeting him there. And Harry should've trusted Draco's instincts and thoughts on this.
Lori94 chapter 23 . 10/3/2011
Loved it! I hope you write...or already wrote a sequal!

With Lucius gone but Voldemort still around, and Oliver still out there too, things could still go wonky for our hero and his friends.
Celena chapter 12 . 9/28/2011
OC REFERENCE! OC and Harry Potter? Love.
BloodyRose90 chapter 23 . 9/4/2011
Hey, BloodyRose90 here .

Great story, what with the plot and developments.

Loved it - Added to Favourites :)
dracowillbeloved chapter 23 . 8/6/2011
i know im a bit late, but this story is amazing! it had the perfect blend of everything, a good amount of romance, some humor, and serious stuff! im so sad to see it over!