Reviews for Not A Malfoy Anymore
LOVE IT!
DavexKarkitty chapter 23 . 12/28/2013
That was amazingly funny
Lunacom chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
"...Oliver could have...raped him..." WHAT DO YOU MEAN COULD? HE STILL CAN!
Doni chapter 23 . 5/15/2012
Very nicely done.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 17 . 3/26/2012
I really wish Hermione, Ron and Ginny would mind their own business. I get being worried about a friend and wondering what is wrong but seriously, whatever it is, it's between Harry and Draco, not them. They should just back off.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 16 . 3/26/2012
Okay, Harry wasn't really raped. He was forced into kissing but there was no rape. If someone is truly raped, they will panic if they kiss a loved one like romantically but just saying, Harry wasn't raped.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
Well, in my opinion if Harry was smart enough, he'd tell Oliver to meet him in public not his hotel room. They aren't dating, so Harry shouldn't be meeting him there. And Harry should've trusted Draco's instincts and thoughts on this.
Lori94 chapter 23 . 10/3/2011
Loved it! I hope you write...or already wrote a sequal!

With Lucius gone but Voldemort still around, and Oliver still out there too, things could still go wonky for our hero and his friends.
Celena chapter 12 . 9/28/2011
OC REFERENCE! OC and Harry Potter? Love.
BloodyRose90 chapter 23 . 9/4/2011
Hey, BloodyRose90 here .

Great story, what with the plot and developments.

Loved it - Added to Favourites :)
dracowillbeloved chapter 23 . 8/6/2011
i know im a bit late, but this story is amazing! it had the perfect blend of everything, a good amount of romance, some humor, and serious stuff! im so sad to see it over!
Dee Yanings chapter 18 . 6/4/2011
"You need to come. Now."

That was purposeful. Totally. (Yes, I know you can't reply because this is an anonymous review; however, I'm too lazy to sign in.)
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
So I decided to read this again because I love it so much, and I realized that you referenced Panic! Ah I love that band.
NijiKage chapter 23 . 12/25/2010
love Love LOVE the ending!
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 23 . 12/5/2010
Can't even tell you how much I enjoyed this fic!

And the ending was awesome haha.

Draco's personality is so fun to read about. :)

I'm very late on this but I do like sequels, even if I love this story the way it is. :)