Reviews for A Lovely Delirium
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Draco is very in character...especially in that last line. Awesome job. I'm awaiting you update at the end of the week...
Brooks chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
And it starts off with a bang! You certainly know how to keep a reader coming back for more. I think if you wanted to become an author that rivaled JKR you wouldn't have to try to hard cuz this was brilliant. I love it when people use big paragraphs and actually care about their grammar. Three to four intellegent adault like sentences.

Bravo on that. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for this. I'll be reviewing! :)
foxeran chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
I read the whole thing on the community, and my! is it a work of art!
dragon-diva chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
funny i like it you should continue

-divs
Jaiden's crush chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
I left a review at the exchange site, but I wanted to leave another one here. First, I am so sorry it has taken me so long to review but between being a full time college student in summer school, a part time worker and have no internet at home, I have had little time to do much lately. Second, I have to say that I was beyond happy, almost giddy when I discovered it was you who had written my fic. I absolutely love and adore valentine encounter. Thrid, I loved every minute of this fic. I even read it at two in the moring when I was suppose to be studying for my math test. I never thought that I could ask for a few simple things and end up with such a fantastic gift. Thank you so much.

Jaiden's crush.
Magmatica chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Looks very promising! I can't wait to read more of it... will Hermione be able to get out of here flying? :3 Mistery!
Firefly's Locket chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Amazing! Quite a lovely start. It has some great original qualities as well. I am looking forward to more.
nique chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Wow! I'm soo excited about this new story! So I assume that Draco is going to turn into Ron or someone from his family. "Poverty tastes revolting." Please update soon.
xx Kyani chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Heh, wow. This looks good so far - and it was on a request, you said? Well, hopefully this week will go by quickly, so that I can read the next little bit. Cheers!

xx Kya
angeloffear2006 chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
omg great story!
Nutshell chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
You are one of the best writers on this site. I LOVE "Valentine Encounter"! This is also EXCELLENT. I love it. Cant wait for the next installment!
Samantha Cameron chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
OMG! So Draco Malfoy has to be Ron Weasly for the next 12 hours! And on top of that...HE CANT TALK! lol That is too funny! haha Please please please update ASAP! This is so0o0o great! I love it! This is one amazing idea you have come up with!
Ammathyne chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Good storyline! LOL! I just love the bickering! Oh i love Draco! Sigh!
apparateawayhp13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
The last line makes me laugh. Not that I don't love Ron, but the animosity between Draco and Ron is amusing. I can tell this is going to be a good story. -Erin
kazfeist chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Right, then! Cracking good start: Nice visual opening, no grammar mistakes, good characterization, great cliffie! Well, done!
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »