Reviews for A Lovely Delirium
Ezmerelda chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
This one has definitely piqued my interest, I look forward to the rest!

Thanks for writing! ~"~
lapis.lazuli chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Great first chapter! I really like the title too-don't know why. I'm trying to wean myself off of fan fiction from now till 7/16 and only read the books so my perspective doesn't get distorted and all that junk, but after finding this i guess i'll have to make an exception. I just know that when I read all the Draco and Hermione chapters of HBP i'll be chanting "discover inner love! discover inner love! snog! snog! snog!" but I guess that's just the price of ff (and reading really good stories, lol). Anyways, update real, real soon!
Entlein chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I'm hooked already. Couldya update more often? If you've already got them written it should be no trouble to post them up. I just hate having to wait for all the good stories... *grumbles*
rainsrabble chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
This is brilliant. I am just entranced. Please tell me that there will be more of this soon.
twin-v chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
That is so interesting. Rather brilliant, really. But one thing- JKR said recently in her website that Veritaserum can be cheated, sort of.

Anyway, we loved the whole "turning into Ron" idea, and the whole writing style. Very good. :D
SavingAngel8 chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
he is such a prat. anyway great beginning! I really like how this one's turning out! UPDATE SOON!
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Man he can be such a dickhead. Please excuse the lang. This is great. please add more
Alice chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
have you ever actually written a crappy story cuz all of them are always brilliant! (l love the last line btw)
lilblueangel1223 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Oh wow, this was great! I hope you'll continue. I look forward to reading more
leosqueen chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
wonderful my dear, just wonderful
stephanie chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
WONDERFUL! a new story. i like it already. cant wait until next week!
Nevavariel chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
A very promising first chapter. I am a fan of many of your other stories, and I can't wait to see how this one is going to play out. :)
wildXhoney chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
HAHAA nice end to the chapter..

cant wait till next one

cheers!
Sunflower18 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
soo far soo good, more asap
mrs-accio-firebolt chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
It's so full of action! Can't wait for more!
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »