Reviews for A Lovely Delirium
JustYourAverageReviewer chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
This story looks very interesting - thanks for writing another! I have no doubt in my mind that this story, like all of the other ones you have written previously, will be excellent. Please update soon - I'm sure I'm not the only one who will be looking forward to it!
QueenofIrony chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
This is fabulous! I love Valentine Encounter, and this is just as fantastic. Please continue! Please...
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
awesome start. brillant really. though the freaky thing was when i was reading in the begingi and they were just spying i thought you know what would be absolutely handy? having a somewhat longer lasting polyjuice potion in times where they have been revealed so that spys and such can be later still useful. and i was going to write it down for a fic idea and then bam later on you did just that. it really freaked me out but assured me once again of your brillance.

but boy were they ridiculius in their feuding.{“Because, Granger,” he said, sounding almost tired now, “that means I have to defend you with my bloody life.” } very nice.

im terribly excited for this fic esp since they are out of school. i also really like just how much you paralleled draco with snape.

cant wait for next week. thanks.
spitfirecracker chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Alright. This is gonna be one great fic, man. And how do I know? Because alreayd the very FIRST chapter is action-packed and I wanna know more, more, MORE!

Till the next (hopefully inhumanly fast) update.
tonksie chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Kyra, it's me again! I was pleasantly surprised to discover your new story and extremely thrilled to know that it's already comnpleted! Yay, I'll be checking online every week to see your new updates!

I love how you incorporated a lot of humor into this chapter. "As I drink this vile-looking shit right here...I've never had much of a desire to find out what it's like taking an Unforgivable straight up my arse...ugh, poverty tastes revolting!" Those are hilarious! I'm loving this Draco character you've set up here. Very nice.
citcat299 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
wow, this is good. I like where you're going with it.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
What an exciting start! The idea of the Polyjuice potion that also makes Draco mute is ingenious. Brilliant.
kbluesmom chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Impressive!
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
This sounds like a great beginning, looks like I'm going to be hooked on another fic...
DISASTAMASTA chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
he he, this is awesome. love it! glad its completed - so no long waits! yay. good stuff, as always!

disasta masta
Lisi chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Ive read ur stories and love them, and i know that this is only one chapter in...but... i think this is going to be the best one! i see so much potential and it is written well as always. Good job! I cant wait for the next chapter. Youve done an amazing job of setting up the scene.

Update soon!