Reviews for A Lovely Delirium
Montara chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
He thought it was a dream, poor man. I was glad she made it clear that it was real, that they were, indeed, together :D
VanillaAppleRoses chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
i loved this! :)
SharpMaz chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
MAN, I love your stories :) Such a good writer.
mspolapotter chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
This was a very lovely fic.
She Who He Loves chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Cute. :D
thnx for writing.
Mevv chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
This was a brilliant story, short and simple. It's the first fanfic I've read which delves into a character's past in detail. I felt as if I was actually there. The funeral nearly had me in tears. Thank you for sharing your story! Loved it. X
Rhyannath chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
If I haven't reviewed before now, I am so sorry and will rectify the situation posthaste. I love this fic. The emotions and the evolvement of the characters was beautiful. On a side note, I hope things are going well for you. And I am in the inland northwest too (Palouse area here). :-)
Asteriia chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
Talk about a way to end a fanfiction. ;D
I loved this story, short but amazing. You didn't drag it out, and you managed to keep me hooked with Hermione's frightful past and then her and Draco's steamy affairs
5/5
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
I've gotta say that aside from Hermione being kind of useless, I really liked this story. Good job!
Spunkalovely chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
Oh, I love this. It's beautiful.
roflxlolxlmfao chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
luuurved this fic! congrats on the Place!
Freak-With-Issues chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
This story is absolutely amazing! It has those moments I will read over six or seven times and still get the thrill of the romance it! The relationship between Hermione and Draco is beautifully constructed and not at all rushed, especially in a time where death was quite possible. The emotion brought on from the flashes into Hermione's past took me into the story and I really love the idea that she HAD a younger brother. The scenes with him (before his death obviously) are adorable! Also, the ending is a great way to wrap it up.
Quick update chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
nice short story
Guest chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
I really enjoyed this story. you're an amazing writer. keep up the great work! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
That last message kinda might have made draco think that she was only kissing him to keep him awake. otherwise, the plot and action was great! i felt all the emotions and it was fantastic. :)
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »