Reviews for A Lovely Delirium
Guest chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
Oops meant to say necessarily in the last review. anyway, i loved this chapter. draco is getting a real insight into life from hermione's point of view. hopefully help comes soon! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Um i don't really like how you use parenthesis. i feel like if it's important enough to be in the story, then it doesn't need parenthesis. your sentences are also unnecissarily prolonged with dashes and semicolons. other than that i love the plot.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
I absolutly LOVED this story from beging to end. It was great, but could have had more detail in the smut part of the story just to make the story a little more 'interesting'. Alot of people like the love sences in stories, but for what you did have writen was good. :3 I prefur yaoi if I'm going to read a love story, but this was a good change _
Guest chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Ry6edu7i8kswdf so suspenseful!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Love it so far!
CelestialEnchantress07 chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
I loved this story! I had unshed tears through Hermione's Pensieve and I liked how Draco responded accordingly.

Furthermore, I like all your stories - you are extremely talented and write well with all the correct syntax and those other annoying grammatical things :)

Much love,

CelestialEnchantress07
Miss Wendy Malfoy chapter 6 . 10/15/2011
o.m.g.! you almost got me at the end XD i really thought he didn't remember hell! lol

i loved the way you made Draco fall for Hermione, seeing all her memories and all.. it's was refreshing from others :)

see ya!
wings001 chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
loveed this. heaps. got no more words sorry lol.
Wildfly chapter 6 . 10/1/2011
awww
Djomar chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Wow amazing although it was just a few hours,their relationship doesn't seem rushed at all
Kate-DM4ever chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
Great story! Loved the plot.
Kawaii Ali chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
I disagree that the romance seemed rushed. Yes, it was quick, but I think it understandable given the circumstances of their situation. I really like it overall. And I cried whole-heartedly at Alexander's funeral scene. That was powerful and and completely heart-wretching. Magnificent plot and great characterizations. Love your Draco, he's so true to canon personality-wise.
malfoyswagger chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Geez, where to begin? This was an AMAZING story. I am absolutely in love with the way you write, and I can't believe I haven't come across your work before. You have no idea how excited that I am, especially since this certainly isn't your only story. This story had a brilliant plot and I look forward to reading the rest of your work! :)
xlittlexmissxmcrx chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
You're so good! ;-)
mmmmkaykay chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
This is probably the best Draco and Hermione fic I've ever read. I don't really have any further comments... just, wow.
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »