Reviews for More Than Ice Cream
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 3/11
very nice
SailorMe chapter 1 . 2/28
O M Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

SO CUTE! This was such a great story! Great work woo several years later!
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
More than ice cream! That's true love right there. Such a good story.
DarienLovesSerena chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
I love how she turned down ice cream because it would mean he have to get up. Beautiful story
BrownB chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
love! love! love!
Serenity312 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
This was so sweet! Really cute :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
That was beautiful!
amylliarules chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
So true ! If a girl would rather stay next to a guy then get chocolate ice cream, than that's love ! Hahahahahha ! Wonderful !
random fan chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
good you should continue it
Geraldine Bapela chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This story is so awesome,cute and so romantic.I love nice,keep it up.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Estuvo precioso :)
Gracias.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
love it
Abby chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
So sweet I know this is cheesy but I love fanfics of usagi and mamoru because I love romance between then. Thank you!
Tildessmoo chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I... I'm not sure what to say. This was horrifically sappy, waff beyond waff, out of character for both the manga and the anime... But I absolutely loved it. Somehow the emotions felt real, two people who just *know* the love of their life hates them, so they can't get it out, and then pure joy when they realize they were wrong... And if I really think about it, it's not so OOC if I consider it some weird fusion of the anime and the manga. Yes, it's probably every bit as cliche as you were worried it is, but cliches become cliche for a reason, and I think you used them all well. As a plus, it wasn't full of bad grammar, "rouge angles of satin," and the other mechanical problems that often distract me from the plot in a lot of fanfics!
Syulai chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Thanks so much for writing this! It's so beautiful and really depict the characters very close to the original story. I love it!