Reviews for The Return of the King
The Masked Pirate chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
Um, there are fifty duelists, each with one locator card. There are ten finalists and you need six locator cards to qualify (assuming that this is the same as BC #1). That means we start with a total of fifty, and end up with sixty. Where are these other ten locator cards going to magically appear from?

Please answer.

-The Masked Pirate
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
More please! Who will win? I'm dying to know!

TDH
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
That was an awesome duel!

TDH
Quillip chapter 4 . 2/27/2007
I noticed something 's rarest card according to an earlier chapter is Dark Magician of Chaos, and yet here he says its Borrowed Time. Same with Kell's Makhyura and his White Horned. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T WRITE YOUR STORIES IN ORDER! s'all.
Unknown67 chapter 4 . 2/21/2007
Hmm. Interesting. I have two original cards that you can use. Or not.

Mist Knight:Water/5/Aqua/1600/1800/effect

Effect:Every turn this monster is face-up on your side of the field in defense position, during your standby phase, increase your life points by 500.

Description:Basically, a knight wearing blue armor with white patterns on also has blue hair.

Smoke Knight:Fire/5/Pyro/1800/1600/effect

Effect:Every turn this monster is face-up on your side of the field in attack position, decrease your opponent's life points by 500 during their standby phase

Description:Same as Mist Knight, only black armor with red patterns, and black hair.
High-Elf-Swordsman chapter 4 . 1/28/2007
Interesting duels! I like the idea of Kai as a Card Guardian, going to any lengths to defend his monsters. Keep up the good work!
Guardian Master chapter 4 . 1/26/2007
Heh, I'm surprised the Paladin Defender didn't catch Asriel's eyes.

I'm enjoying the duel and your use of Kai is prescise.(is that spelled right?) Keep up the good work
Drake Dragonsoul chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
Cool chapter, the entry from Pegasus' dairy was a nice touch.

I'd bet anything that the guy that gave Pegasus the knights' statistics was Merlin.
john chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
Wow. Very nice...
Lux-Nero chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
Are you referring to Kell as the character? Cause, I thought I gave you that idea...other wise, great chapter.
Seeker of the Soul chapter 3 . 1/9/2007
Nice to see a brief connection to the Dimension Gate. Poor Weevil and Rex, always getting their butts kicked.

Nice playing by Davis, some clever moves there, though what he'll do with White Horned Dragon I don't know. The 'take the opponent's rarest card' bit is nifty, but in theme decks they tend to be worthless other than as binder cards.

And now the gods are gone, never good.
Guardian Master chapter 3 . 1/9/2007
Ouch, that has to sting. Well it looks like the games are afoot. I just hope that Kai isn't one of the theives, since it wouldn't be like him.
Drake Dragonsoul chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
Though I would rather see War of the Gods completed first, here's who I think Auther should duel. Eithier Weevil or Rex since they always lose relativly early in most tournaments anyways. I would also like to see Valon make an dueling appearance.
Unknown67 chapter 2 . 7/28/2005
allrighty i'll just pick a few random people for no good reason. Here i go:

Questor Thews vs. Yoda (gee i wonder what deck he has?)

Pheonix Talon vs. Badr Sayid

Mako Tsunami vs. Michael Agua

and Davis Coffin vs. Weevil
AncientWarrior4 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Hey Bro, finally chose a pen-name Just thought I'd let you know...soon you will finally see the continued adventures of Eli.