Reviews for The Heart's Desire
Awesomeness2502 chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
I really love Brathan which is the reason I read this story. You're a really good writer. Please add more Brathan :)! I'm really not a fan of Leyton, they really annoy me so I usually skim through the LP scenes or just skip them. I'm not really a Haley fan as much since the whole Chaley thing. I really do love Lathan (Lucas/Nathan) Bros but I think he forgave him to quickly in the show. I mean what happened to Bros over Hoes or Blood is thicker than water. So if you do make Nathan end up forgiving Lucas I hope that you make Lucas work for it. Hope to read more :). Update soon :D!
xWhite Winged Angelx chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
i really love this story:D:D:D

UPDATE SOON!
sobreyra274 chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
the more i read this story the more i love it! its so awsome! i cant wait to read more! you should be very very proud of yourself! you did an amazing job! hope you continue!
sobreyra274 chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
i love this story! its so awsome! i totally love it! you should be very proud you did an amazing job! i just love it! cant wait to read more!hope you continue!
sobreyra274 chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
i totally love this story! its so awsome! i cant wait to read more! you should be very very proud you did an amazing job!
sobreyra274 chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
im totally lovin this story! i cant wait to read more! i just love it!
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
i love it cant wait to read more!
Ellie CameronDB chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
this story is amazing. I really must know what comes next! chapter s 0-5 rocked!
calixx chapter 5 . 8/24/2007
update please.
Stephanie chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
This story is absolutely amazing, please update more. I found this story on fanforum and i was immediately hooked. You're a great writer, and the whole Brooke/Nathan storyline is amazing. I was never a Peyton and Lucas fan, but in your story, their actually pretty good together. I love Brooke and Nathan together. I love this story. Please update it as soon as you can )
christina chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
wow this is really great!

im glad i read it ]

im a naley fan but brathan are really adorable ]

the way your writing them is great!

as for lp i loved it! everything was great!

they're so cute! i love the way your writing them

they just need to get together already haha ]

lmao tim is hilarious.. im glad haley is living with peyton

paley are adorable too ]

hehe anyways.. update soon! i love this
stefi chapter 5 . 1/17/2007
i really like this story please written more please
cheap imitation chapter 5 . 7/15/2006
this is AWESOME! Especially brathan scenes *sigh* i LOVE them..

well your writing is so awesome that youve made me feel sympathetic towards haley...which isn't cool coz i don't like her..haha...

anyhoots...it's been like almost a WHOLE YEAR since you last updated! Please continue this! I LOVE Brathan! And there aren't enough stories of them out there!

peace
sara98 chapter 5 . 5/12/2006
when is leyton gonna hook up...i would not mind seeing jhaley and crhis too
Dani chapter 5 . 3/29/2006
Decided to write a review so you'd stop shouting at me for not writing a review ;-) Great story...I'm becoming quite fond of brathan,hm, gonna have to work on that if i want to continue enjoying oth as it is, but thanks for giving us a good read, and please update soon.