Reviews for The Prodigies
Kamp chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
wow. that was unexpected, but incredibly plausible. i was thinking about the episode "safe" where river asks when she can get a cortex, and gabriel just blows her off; he didn't treat them the same. and wow, it makes a lot of sense. and this was very well-written. wow. i really enjoyed it.
Terri chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
This story DEMANDS a sequel! What happened after they got back to the ship? Did Simon and River hand the money over to Malcolm?
queenjane516 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
utterly devestating...i, too, would like to see how they deal with this after returning to serenity...more! :-) thanks for the story
kokuhaku chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Interesting twist on the storyline...very enjoyable.

I like your Firefly fics.
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!
otahyoni chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Man, your Simon and River just can't get a break, can they? Ouch. Love your characterization. Love your stories.
Sensue chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
That was a very scary story. But really good "scary"...
Anne chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Oh, chilling ending. Very fascinating take on Simon and River's history, especially the bit about River being genetically engineered, which seems very likely. All of this fits very well with canon. And great writing! Very nice piece.
Evilclone chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Aww, sniffles, well written, gonna go and get me hanky now.
LadyLefaye chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
This was very good! I could really see something like this happening. I always wanted a better explanation for why River and Simon's parents refused to see that something bad was happening to River. This story did a wonderful job of that.
imskysmom chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Ya know, I really wouldn't mind if you decided to write more Firefly fics cause, um, I'm really impatient for September and this was good in a gut-wrenching, completely Layton sorta way *bg*
Vaya chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
omg, I had the same theory...lol great minds think alike :D
Jen chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Love this - excellently written. Would love to see a follow up to it though! Perhaps the aftermath and how simon and river deal, or even the crews reactions...
lily94 chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
I hope Gabriel takes the vial of posion... Even though it would be too easy for him.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
This is really good! I've just discovered Firefly, so of course I had to rush to to check out the fanfic! :-) Great job with this - you've captured the mood beautifully. Love the last line!