Reviews for Sympathy For The Devil
Malistroph chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Most people think that Gendo is a monster. I like that in this story, you didn't do this. It was very lovely that Shinji in the end understood that without pillars of people around him like Asuka, he would have lost it. Very well done.
Skywalker0077 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Good story
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I know that this piece has been up for awhile, but I must say that you did a masterful job with this piece. I was actually able to feel some sympathy for both Shinji and Gendo through Shinji's eyes with this.
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Beutiful. That's really the only word to describe this. Plus it's a fascinating idea: That kindness and love can be the quickest path to cruelty, destruction, and evil.
Brishen1066 chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
What does this story have in common with episode 24? They're both named after Guns n' Roses songs P. Sorry, couldn't resist...
Babalu chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Oh! I love this story! It's so beautiful and eloquent and intelligent!
ERROR809 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
The best one-shot SA fic ever, truely a masterpiece
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
What a fitting title. It's good that Shinji can understand his father's motives. The AsukaShiji was sweet
Northlane chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
I thought you did a pretty good job there. Kinda short, I'm not really a oneshot kinda guy. Anyway, I loved the Title. I mean it's not often that you find a fanfic titled after a Cowboy Bebop Episode eh? If you didn't know about this... oh well. It's episode six. You did fine portraying the characters in my book. (Kaworu is how it's spelled)

Nice job...
Linkin-Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
These really are great, you do a great job of convaying Shinji the way he should be, but Asuka... mellow, hey look the sky is falling (No offence)

Anyway, It's great,

Ryo chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Amazing. You really should write more Evangelion fics.
dfcole chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Great chapter! Plz update soon!
vic chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
wow. this is a great fic. i am in awe of this fic. very few one shots of eva capture emotion like this without being the ultimate pit of angst. this is amazing. thank you
Hououza chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Beautiful story.

I don't think I have the words, that truely was an incredible piece.

Good luck & best wishes,