Reviews for Possession
Almyra chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
This is also excellent. I'm not usually one for sex, but here it serves a bruising, brutal purpose, and your character portrayals of both Anakin and Padme are heartbreaking and absolutely spot-on.
QueenMeep chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I think you've just hit on so many things, the sex aside.

This is the Anakin that people are afraid to write, the Padme that no one dares put in their stories.

Weakness, vulnerability, dependency... who wants to breach such difficult topics?

You did, and with exceptional style... I liked how you referred to her as "she" and "her" without mentioning her name again, and used the future and present tenses, giving it a feeling that it is something that has occured before and will happen again...
twostrandsofmelody chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I LOVE IT!

(i like that!)
lola chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
i don't get it
FelsGoddess chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Very nicely done.
Shesbeenlying chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
This is one of the few stories I've read that have matched up perfectly. I am so bad at giving good reviews, but if I were good at giving good reviews I'd give this one one of the best. It made me feel, your writing is amazing, and just whoa. This is def. going in the favorites. I'm amazed.
anakinluver92 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
(sob) i luv it! r u gonna rite more? that was really good.
d-y-l-a-np-l-a-i-d-c-o-m-i-c-s chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Dude I have some sex scences in my story and I totally need your help with them because your obiviously a pro. _
Carcilwen Thorned-Rose chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Excellent. It rang so true, such a great look at both Anakin and Padme's psyches. I am very much impressed! :)
eridani chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
A great read- finally, Padme without rosy tinted glasses on. Really well written. We don't often get to see the maturity gap between them, and I think this shows it up nicely- well somewhat brutally, but in a convincing manner at any rate. I'll be keeping an eye out for more of your writing.
Jennie chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
I love the way you portray Anakin's desperation and need. It really rings true to the movie. And it's almost saddening to hear Padme's thoughts in this, the way she wonders if Anakin would even hear her if she asked him to stop- the way he seems to set on her that he ignores her (does that make any sense?). Anyway, a wonderful fic. And now I too would like to see the conception smut...or for that matter any other fics from you.
spastic dragon tamer chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
i love it
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Such a sweet and romantic chapter. My heart felt for Padme who's willing to be with Anakin though she's heavily pregnant... How much she loves her, oh Force, kill Lucas for making the ending so harsh! *Hides* Update soon!