Reviews for Genbu no Miko: The Winter's Tale
Ispreno chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I can't really remember how you used to write, but i'm sure the skill you have has been honed much since then. It just emanates from your writing :) Not to mention we've both come a long way since then. Again, i'll continue reading tomorrow or something like that. My bed is calling out to me. Hehe.

Btw, i especially liked the first part before you went into the Takiko part. It was well-written! Poetic even :D

-A
Retroflex chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Clearly I've only read the first chapter, but I think you have a very fluid and eloquent style of writing that suits the nature of the Genbu Kaiden story. I look forward to seeing how you develop this so it's not a simple retelling of Takiko's story. :D
Sapphira Antares chapter 6 . 5/11/2006
I love Genbu Kaiden, even though I've never read it. I get all emotional and wishy washy thinking about it, because of the tragic fate of that poor, poor girl. Well, I'm not much of a Suzaku fan , Seiryu's more of my type anyway. I like them complex and emotional. I'm so glad that you've written about Genbu. If I'd have known more about the FY universe (like owning the anime and manga) I would've written about them 'coz I feel so sorry for them. But since I've seen the anime completely only twice and its years since that happened, and not owning any manga or anime, I Congratulate you for doing it!
tReA chapter 5 . 3/14/2006
out le but u should noe le ba.. haha. i dun like tomite! ah... i dun *gasp* no tomite/takiko. ahh.. lol. dun bother with me.. juz write it ur way haha.

lalalaz... update wor!

im in bloody MJC. (
Lena chapter 5 . 12/25/2005
This is so cool! Add more! I want to know what happens next soon please!
Lena chapter 4 . 12/4/2005
Wow! This is so cool! Can't wait for more! I love it when I get to read some great and awesome stories, like yours. Update soon!
naraolla chapter 4 . 12/4/2005
a cliffhanger! and wow, the scene where tomite found out about his parent's death is... well sad and since i'm listening to a sad song too, i felt this really sad feeling and pitied tomite very much. so... umm well, update soon! the description in this chapter is powerful too, just to say something more.
The Last Leaf chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
i like this story! plz continue! where is rimudo? i luv that guy he is so hot! u portaited the charactors really well. i can almost c takiko saying those stuff, but wasnt it silver light instead of green?anyways, plz continue the story
naraolla chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
hiya! the alternating is alright, not confusing and yea, i enjoyed this chapter as well! so anyway... ... haiz, when i think of the ending where einosuke shall kill takiko, it's really sad... ... ...

well then, study for ur exams!
naraolla chapter 2 . 6/12/2005
yay u updated! i enjoyed this chapter. i like how you alternate between the two worlds and such, it's manga-ish (i think it is. i'd always wanna write a scene liddat...)

and oh, by the way the old lady told takiko dat she's the priestess of genbu, it's like she really really really really really really really don't want the priestess to appear (in a way that she pitied her?).

so anyway, i reviewed, update asap!
kurichan chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
i hope it's a tomite/takiko pairing! juz wondering but weren't his eyes green? good story though
aznchibi chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
ur story is really good keep up the good work review soon!
naraolla chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
hallo! the rewritten version is sounding great, just that... ... somehow, i'm thinking that a little part of this is similar to what's in the manga (perhaps only i thought so). but anyway, it's still great!

so, update soon!