Reviews for A Soldier's Tale
colorfree chapter 13 . 7/22/2005
As always, a great story. I would definitely be interested in the next series about Phillip. Thanks.
Bob-from-Accounting chapter 13 . 6/25/2005
Well done. Over the years I have been a reviewer of your stories have always been a joy to read. The way you have merged history and the Highlander universe by researching history shows your great dedication to your writing. I always look forward to your next chronicle in your universe. Continue with the excellent work.
Flashgriffin chapter 13 . 6/15/2005
Well, I for one would certainly love to learn more about Phillip. Please, write the next chapter of his life.
Sarai chapter 13 . 6/15/2005
That was to cool! Please write another to continue his story.
KiwiClover chapter 13 . 6/15/2005
Well done Elle,

the depth and dimension you give each character in your stories is astonishing. Even in this relatively short piece, you have once again drawn the reader into your grand epic. Beautifully written, thank you!
stcobb chapter 13 . 6/15/2005
Good stuff. NEXT!
Sarai chapter 12 . 6/14/2005
Good chapter.
Flashgriffin chapter 11 . 6/13/2005
Very cool. I admit to being a little lost when it came to what happened in the previous books, as it was a long time ago when I read them. I shall have to go back and read them again. Anyway, Phillip alway was one of my favorite characters, other than the canon Highlander ones, and I'm glad that you have written his history. I love how Rebecca was a part of it! I eagerly await the next chapter.
Sarai chapter 11 . 6/13/2005
This is really good. You paint realistic pictures with your words.
Sarai chapter 9 . 6/11/2005
To cool.
Sarai chapter 8 . 6/10/2005
Ouch, that was a little to graphic.
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 8 . 6/10/2005