Reviews for The Artist
Sarah chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I like your style of righting. PLEASE, please right some more for this story it sounds like its going to be realy interesting and id love to read more
Nelras chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
-settles into chair like a smug cat- Ooh! That was fun. Again, again! LOL

The ending was perfect. Yes. Perfect and precise. You could feel the Sin City vibe coming off this piece in waves.
shinee-pebbles chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
haa! DIE cardinal! I love the last line. It sounds so very unkevinish that it becomes something sensational. I want to see kevin and Miho together. They'd make the ultimate silent kill duo. Anyhow, great story.
BluLollEE chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
This is very interesting, please update sonn
Stanley Kubrick Fan chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Very interesting. Well told, and a clever ending.
The-bee-keeper chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
This was really good and not one word of dialougue! (not that there would be much involving Kevin LOL) erm..anywayz really gd fic! Plase write more if not completed!
Lady Leelai not logged in chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Absolutely great beginning. I love Kevin -so quite, so fascinating- and think you've done his character such justice. Please, please, please write more, I'm interested to see just what The Artist has up her sleeve.
Biohazard 101 not logged on chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Kevin is one of the more interesting characters in the book or the movie (played by Elijah Wood, go figure).

This is a very good shorty.
Sheila51 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I really wanna see more of this, it's and interesting beggining.
NaughtyKittyKat chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Wow! I love what I've read so far. Are you going to continue this story? Please, tell me you're going to continue it!
Singe Allerdyce chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Wow.. Great use of Kevin - he's one of my favourite characters, and I have to congratulate you on his portrayal here. I also like your style, and can't wait to read more.
SarcasticEnigma chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
this is a very interesting and promising start. you should definately continue this. in terms of kevin and his character, you've written him very well. good on you and update soon!