Reviews for What Hurts The Most
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
for a first story it was great
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
nice and short just the way i like them.
0208 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Realy heart breaking and warming story about lost and new found love. I cant explain fieling i got in my heart reading this but it realy made me happy in end.

And wile i was reading this story i had similar music going on radio so it was realy great reading this story i realy like it.
Alhazred the Mad chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
THAT is a tearjerker, friend.

Wow. And i mean WOW.

Very well written. My favorite pairing is and will always be Naru and Keitaro. But this one is the first motoko and keitaro that really seemed like it was what wouldve happened if things had worked differently.

Well done, Im subscribing. I hope to see more from you soon.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go find a box of tissues. Ha!

W.A.M.
MasterO'Badgers17 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
This story is great! You get the Badger Seal of Approval
Michel Hazard chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Loved it alot. It was more then just a reality check. It make sense to because with Naru gone he moved on but when things come back it hurts. Write more. I totally got your back.
Symphony.In.The.Abyss chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Oh...I like this.

I'm going to write my first Love Hina fic soon too, an AU that'll be KeiMoto. I fell in love with this pairing while watching the series and your fic lengthened it. Loved it, and is faving it. :)
Yakumo-san chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Wah I love it!Motoko-Keitaro fics rox XDXDXDXD
Shika chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I'm, like, so dumb for not noticing this amazing fanfic (of almost two years) sooner. D; Great job on it, Motoko/Keitaro is my favorite pairing in Love Hina and you made the story really sweet towards their relationship. There wasn't (much?) Naru bashing either. *goes off to read your other stories* :)
Manga-Greed chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Beautiful story. Great job!
Belovedheart chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
it is a wonderful story. a real tear jerker.. but it seemed to ba lacking something... um.. what was the reason to why they got married. cause im quite curious about. couyld you make a side story about it? but all in al your works are great.
AegisX-TAIL chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
nice and emotional... :) good story... Adios for now... :)
HikariNiwa chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
THis is a very well written story. It almost brought a tear to my eye, and that is something that has rarely happened in my life.
NoshMono chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Oh, a nice take on the wedding arangement! I also like the way you close the already good story
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
This is a great Keitaro/Motoko fic and with a great premise, okay Motoko is often impulsive with men but she becomes a better person by the manga and actually matures unlike Naru. Motoko when paired with Keitaro wouldn't abuse him for the most silly misunderstanding.