Reviews for My Guardian Angel
PrincessRibbon chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Aww! Amazing story! I could not love it any more I couldn't stop saying "Aww" either! X3 Too sweet, I love itt!
Courtaari chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I got this warm, fuzzy feeling inside while reading this one-shot. It was just that good! So sweet... *squees*

You are officially my idol for writing such ADORABLE Lloyd x Colette pieces! XD
Aiwethryne chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
...Mm... A good write. Yeah.
Emmski chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I love Colloyd! Your a great writer! I'm off to read the rest of your stories!
Eliannora chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
eh!

that cute little hug scene.. reminds me of me and my kyle
MissMary chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Sweet story; good grasp of characters.
No Name chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Hm Z wha oh sorry been up for about 28 hours and i'm really sleepy... anyhoo excelent plot ,story line, and some what of a acceptible cliffhanger because I know this particular location from the game...
CherryMilkshake chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
*giggle* . "Going back to sleep now!" That is SUCH a Genis line. xD Heh heh. D I loved this! So CUTE! And FWUFFY! . *pokes it* It's squishy! n_n *hugs it* Yay! - More fluff! I command you! D
Sharingan Kyuubi chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
I LOVED IT! he he he it was great!
Auteur87 chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Thanks for your review of Sunrise...but after reading this, I have to say that it's YOU who wins. :)

I admire any story that uses the first person well, because 1) I suck at it and 2) it's very difficult to do right. You captured Colette's thoughts and feelings very well, though, especially her worries. I also like how this story is in the present tense, because that's also difficult to do but very, very powerful when it works.

I suppose the only quip I have is about the obligatory confession of love at the end...to me, it just didn't seem necessary. It certainly doesn't detract from the fic, but it just doesn't seem like something Lloyd would say at that moment. But who knows, it's late and I'm probably just being dumb.

Overall, the perfect "short but sweet" fic. Do more of these! I'd love to see one like this but from Lloyd's point of view; that'd be cool. :) Keep it up!

~TheOneAndOnlyT~
PolarHeat chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
I LOVE IT! I have a guardian angel, but he's my brother!
sapphireagle chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Aw...So romantic and well written.
Akina Hasegawa chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Aw, that is so romantic~! *hearts in eyes* _ I personally like the Genis and Presea pairing, but Lloyd and Colette are adorable together! Heehee, very nice work!
Wolf Shade chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
*currently drowning in all the fluff*

Very nice story, very sweet and fluffy. Yay Colloyd! :)
Tailsy the Scottish Hermit chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Aw...x3;; I'm a sucker for fluff.

So sweet, and pretty well written; I can't write in present tense to save my life. o.o

~ TtSH aka Your Local Psychopath