Reviews for The Explanation
fanka77 chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
All three parts were simply wonderful. I really enjoyed it. Brava!
nikkicarter chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
Ohhhhhhh. OK, I'm with you now :)
nikkicarter chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Wait...Wha? *confused face* Sequel? Are they married? This resembles the actual (ok, fictional) SG-1, not AU...what's going on?
spacemonkey67 chapter 10 . 4/26/2008
Hey!

Long time no review! I had pretty much disappeared from the world of fanfic the last year and half but I have returned. I got the flu and was in desperate need for some Jack and Sam ship. I looked at my favourites and saw this one and just had to read it. This series has ALWAYS been a favourite of mine. I have seriously spent all day reading this and finally finished it at 3 in the morning. It was as good as I remember and I just want to remind you that you are an amazing writer! I forgot I had reviewed to every chapter of your Collective Series. It took me forever to find a chapter that I was allowed to say hi and good job! Hope you are still writing and I am going to go look at your profile now and see what you've been up to!
Dreamer22 chapter 10 . 3/4/2007
yay for the kiss tehe well done
Dreamer22 chapter 9 . 3/4/2007
I love that Jack started off the tape with the Breakfast Club speach, I LOVE that movie. well done
none chapter 10 . 8/18/2005
add more to after they were woken up (more in the AU i mean) continue itmake a story where the alternate reality wasn't the collective, but an actual alternate reality. catch my drift?
chs chapter 8 . 7/31/2005
This is great! It's interesting that Jack and Sam are each approaching "reality" differently; Jack seems more at ease with it, maybe since he distrusted the life created by the Collective. But Sam's scientific mind may make it more difficult. Very well written, and very enjoyable. More, please.
SG-Fan chapter 10 . 7/26/2005
Great story!
CorinneS chapter 10 . 7/22/2005
I read your author's note and said 'what the hell'. Your response was understandable.

I've been reading the series from the beginning and have really enjoyed the experience and your writing. When you started this latest story it threw me for a loop at first, but I came to love the twist. You worked the plot exceptionally well and i'm hoping you'll agree or even better, want to continue writing along this storyline. :)

Thanks a bunch!
Matt1969 chapter 10 . 7/21/2005
Great ending. When you began posting the first story in the series I reviewed, commenting that I don't usually care for stories where the characters are in different times and settings. Of course, now I understand why I liked it - because they were still 'our' Sam and Jack, just in an unusual situation *g* Thanks again for an enjoyable read.
sissybear chapter 10 . 7/21/2005
love it! keep it up!
PantherGoddess chapter 10 . 7/21/2005
that's great. explains season 9's premier.
BookWorm37 chapter 10 . 7/21/2005
Great ending. I must say that you had me worried with how Jack was acting in the embarkation room. I really want to read the next story about what happened in the Collective - soon.
BookWorm37 chapter 9 . 7/18/2005
Actually I think Jack's idea was very sweet and indearing. More soon so this damn story will be finished. I would really like to know what happened in the Collective, but I also kinda like letting my imagination explore the different possibilities. It's up to you intirely.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »