Reviews for Sheen: Ruiner Of Hope
Cielo VII chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
that was mutherf*ckin AWSOME!
Cielo VII chapter 10 . 4/17/2007
this was one of the best fanfictions i've ever read! I LOVE SHEEN! i liked the first chapter a lot... and the second... and the third... etc. anywhat, this was GREAT! you are very talented writer! this was so funny i almost peed... actually i did... oops.
tire doom chapter 10 . 7/30/2006
This is a wonderful fanfic. You wrote everyone in character very well - I even like your fanmade character.
Fictional Hobo chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
This story was hilarious, very good!.

Untill next time

:.*Ashley*.:
PoodlesandNoodles chapter 10 . 6/6/2005
I loved this story! it was excellant! I'm putting it on my favorite story list! lucky you! It was very very good you have to make more fics soon! You really just made my day I read a fic that I thought was good not so long ago but when I cam to the end of it It sucked! and I was angry that I wasted all that time but I just read this fic and I'm excited for what you might bring out next excellent!
PoodlesandNoodles chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
I really like this story it has a great plot! I'm on the third chapter so far I plan to read the rest before the end of the day! your doing a really awsome job keep it up! also a hint for more reviews you should let anonymous ppl be able to review too! anyway awsome job youre story is great!
retroville9 chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Great chapter! I LOVED it! Your an awesome writer!