Reviews for The Newbie
Mell of Ileadh chapter 11 . 6/11/2008
No offemse, but that was a bit of a lame ending... anyways, you should have called it the game of love and friendship!
momoiiey chapter 11 . 1/27/2008
I REALLY ENJOYED READING SO FAR! THANKS A LOT! _ _!
Castanalia Miow chapter 11 . 6/3/2007
Okay,so a good story with chessy,mushy damn romantic story. I thought Tamayo was going out with Ohjirou(in manga)& with Kotarou (in anime). What happen there?. Anyway very good with the story.:P
Tzarista chapter 11 . 8/20/2006
good story
tamsinian-devil chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
oh my poor little gollumy cousin type thing. got writer's block in m'sia? well hard not to! did you go to megamall? yes i know i never actually asked you about your holiday *slaps self for being so neglectful* anyway. write more! this time, a scary fic where tamayo decides it is finally time to ELIMINATE koutarou! HA HA HA HA ... (yeah, go ahead and tell your mates, we brits are completely off our heads. er.)
Saint X chapter 11 . 5/21/2006
Hmm...

Sorry if i'm not the type who reviews each chapter...

well this is a nice plot- but pretty standard and so...

well, you can improve on your ideas and the flow of the story even more- even my current AL fic is undergoing constant 'upgrades'.

well, i may start doing a male AL story or two- i have the chracters in my AL fic for that. maybe i can make it if my current epic of an AL fanfic is finished or maybe right now- who knows?
HolyMistress chapter 10 . 4/30/2006
Wahh! I love this story! The battles are so realistic and it must have taken some time. The description is great too. The characters don't seem OOC at all and the fluff between Akiru and Tamayo is so cute! I can't wait until you update but you must be extremely busy. Update anytime you want!
Mizamour chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Hehe... sorry, I hope my fics didn't freak you out too much. ;) I like writing insane... :)
The Author chapter 10 . 7/24/2005
Oops. Sorry. But thanks for the review. ARGH GRAMMAR MISTAKE I never make those. Ask my friends.
StarFire and Sakura chapter 10 . 7/22/2005
"His opponent, a girl named Sai, was his opponent."

REDUNDENT. Other than that, great! Glad to see it's not a TamayoKoutarou fic! (THE OFFICIAL COUPLE IS MISAKIKOUTAROU, DANGIT!)
Speechwriter chapter 9 . 7/15/2005
I am so sorry! I'm in Malaysia. and I still have writer's block. So I won't be writing for the next 2 weeks. however, I might start a ccs fanfic. Sorry if it stinks. But it's only my 3rd fanfic! don't sue me!
Speechwriter chapter 10 . 6/28/2005
Sorry! writers block! HELP!
Dragoncoral chapter 10 . 6/19/2005
This story is wonderful! Please keep updating.
Tamsin Lim chapter 7 . 6/9/2005
I enjoyed this story a lot simply because I have previously read the Angelic Layer animé series. I loved the depiction of the slightly verging on criminally insane Icchan and the new characters were also pretty cool - write to Clamp with your ideas!
DayDreamer9 chapter 7 . 6/8/2005