Reviews for Catacombs
Intelligent Magic chapter 18 . 8/24/2013
A fairly good pair of stories
MisaStein chapter 17 . 3/3/2010
Actually, they do have a thing called a couch potato, this is the definition: Like hypnogourd, the cathode-ray tuber can entrance a being's mind, though its soul is not in danger. Couch potatoes feel glassy to the touch, and the eyes are all turned inward. Anyone who stares into the cut half will want to stay and mindlessly watch it forever.

They also had dogwood. definition: A normally friendly tree with teethlike inner branches, though its bark is worse than its bite. Its many leaves resemble the faces of dogs, and its roots are like doglegs. Its fruit are hot dogs.

There is also a tiger moth. definition: Carnivorous insects with striped wings.

- If you don't believe me, read Pier Anthony's visual guide to Xanth by Pier Anthony and Jody Lynn nye ( I think )
MisaStein chapter 18 . 2/22/2010
Really good story I love it !
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 11 . 9/17/2009
Hood? Who's he? Aside from helpful and friendly with ogres? Will we see him again?

Heh-heh. Nice job, Leia. Nicely handled. It's amazing, really, how well SW and Xanth mesh when you write it. The two seem rather incompatible at first glance.
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 10 . 9/17/2009
Yikes. Those Horsemen sound very dangerous. Have to wonder how one beats a night mare/demon crossbreed. Oh well, I'll find out soon anyway, I'll bet.

Phillippa is the daughter of Darius, huh? Now that was a surprise. Anikin being False I anticipated, but this slipped past me. Must be a good fic then, because in my mind, a good fic always has a new surprise.
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
Oh, it's youagain! Yay! :D Phillippa is interesting. Uber-crossbreed. Wonder what'll happen at Castle Zombie...
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
Haha, nice! Poor Fett! XD And I just realized: Padme turns to land creatures, Anakin urns to sky creatures. Coincidence? Doubt it. I'm liking the sequel so far!
V0id Drag0n chapter 18 . 3/6/2009
This is hilarious, please write another one.
BlackRoseFire chapter 18 . 11/5/2008
Awesome story. I really like your style of writing.
Exocet chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
Yah ! Said I, fitting a good five a's in the word when I saw you wrote a sequel to your SW/Xanth crossover. I'm so happy !

But you know, you really should put up a warning sign. I made the mistake of trying to drink some coke right before I read your description of the chair-man. My laptop was only barely saved from a flood and critical malfunctions. I'm holding your responsible :D And rock music - okay, breath, breath...

Well, anyway, there are so many great things in that sequel that I'm at a loss to list them all. Including Fett was pure genius ! Now that Anakin is all nice (though making him a false companion was a nice, if expected, twist), we need some snark to liven things up !
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 10 . 5/27/2008
The Four Horsemen of the Appocolypse? (Shudders) Freaky. Goddess Bless, but this is going to get rough...
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 7 . 5/27/2008
With the George Bush flinging missiles indiscriminantly and the poisoned aquafir, I have a very good idea that you are close to my own mindset. Anyways, this is an excelent and hilarious story. As for poor Ani, I definentally pity him. Being the False Companion has got to be wearying.

Anyways, have you heard of or read Mercedes Lackey's novels? Her Valdemar novels have Companions as well, but these are mystical semi-spiritual blue-eyed white horses. That was just an idea for future reading for you.

CT
phantom-jedi1 chapter 18 . 2/23/2007
Another wonderful story: I was very glad to see Anakin back at the wedding! I hope the Good Magician asks you to record more in the near future!

phantom_jedi
ChaosCarlos chapter 18 . 2/20/2007
Another great Star Wars/Xanth story, excellent work. If you ever make another perhaps an idea would to use Anakin Solo and his adventure in Xanth (with his grandparents), he's a good kid who dies young, although I haven't read the books I'm still aware of certain facts from them.
idiotine savant chapter 6 . 2/20/2007
hahahaha! love the george bush!