Reviews for Seeing the Other Side
AngelCat HellFire chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
Ooh! I LOVE Bakura/Serenity fics. They are my favorite pairing along side Seto/Serenity fics when it comes to Yu-Gi-Oh.

Keep this going! The only comments I have are that you have a few gramatical errors, but nothing too serious and nothing that time and experience with writing won't cure.

_

Also, I have a few Bakura/Serenity(Shizuka) fics saved, so if you want to go check them out, you're welcome to. I think you'd really like them, but I warn you that they are a tad creepy and a little distrubing, if dark themes make you uneasy.

Anywho, write more, and soon!

~Cherrio~
Lilac Cherry Blossoms chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
Great, plz update soon .
God's-Grandmother chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
HAH!
Lilac Cherry Blossoms chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Great , I luv , Serenity pairings . Update plz .
Hearts Corruption chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I think it would kinda suck to have your soul be stuck in another demension without you. I do love how your making Serenity act kind of like not like Serenity you know what I mean. You know that I don't really follow the show to much but what I have seen she seems kinda gullible to me. Update soon.
danny-kun chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I like it a nice first chapter
Amiira chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Good job so far! I hope you stick to this story. I like it a lot. Bakura and Serenity are usually not a couple in many stories. what made you want to use those 2? Now that i think about it they are cute together... Well, good chapter so far and please update soon.

Gohans1girl! _
anime cupid chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
very good, update soon!
lil Mari chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
o! I'm liking this! :-D
Kyo'sbaby chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
You HAVE to UPDATE SOON! Today! Now! You may be in another state adn I may be at work but I can find you and nag you until you do update. "Is that a treat?" "No, it's a promise" hehe
Distant Voice chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Cool! A screamshipping fic! I've been looking for those for some time now. They're somewhat hard to find. Thanks for writing one. It sounds very interesting so far. I hope you can continue soon. Hm, in the mean while I'll be adding your story to my favorite list. Later! .

Shizuka