Reviews for Do You Love Me Now?
Ioga chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
"Was my slaying of you up to standard?" Ah, the pearls of sarcasm. Sasuke plunging down into madness seems completely reasonable; he's not so far from it in the anime either, after all.

Thanks for this!
animagirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
omg i cried when i saw this its the best one ive seen plz make more
endel chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
very beautiful!In the end Sasuke is alone again, so sad!
Angi chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
The story is great!

I loved it!

Go on like this!
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
beautiful.
Scorpling chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Perfect. Awesome and synonymous.

I love this, I just wanted to cry so badly... Perfect!
LadyKandaYu chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This kind's of remind me of my sister and me! XD Except that I didn't kill my sister 'nor did I ever want to be like my sister or have some twisted love toward her... O.o Anyhow, because of my sister, I've started lying and I have NEVER lied before I met my sister. I met my sister at 5 and a half so yeah... ."

BTW, I think Sasuke's nuts... XP
JI chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
YOU SILLY ARE YOU CRAZY WHILE PUTTING THE SUCH PERVS STORY TO THE TEEN RATING?
BanishedOne chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Yeah, this is how I'm going to feel if Itachi is really dead in the manga, now. /

Seriously, though, this is wonderful. The depressing insanity of it, I love it so very very much. And honestly what will Sasuke do if Itachi is dead? Without Itachi, he is nothing, and he has no more reason to exist.

It is only gonna be that much worse since in the final fight, he didn't actually kill Itachi, Itachi had Sasuke beat, he just sort of collapsed from exhaustion.

In any case, I love your work. It is so yummy I want to eat it up. ]
Zoorzh chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
that was beautiful. it's going to my faves.
tentenXnejiforever chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
its was awesome! but...could u make it happier
TangoOFDOOM chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I love it!
Seregil1989 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
...I was practically BAWLING at the end of this...*ish embarrased* It was so sad and in the same time beautiful...I will definetly fave! _
kenaiiluvsdylan chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
OMFG!

how did you come up w/ that? everyone else is totally correct: you should so become a writer
Majestically Mystical chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Wonderful.

Purely wonderful.

Thanks for putting this up.