Reviews for Severus and Hermione
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 8 . 1/12/2012
I absolutely love this story! However I don't think it's ever going to be updated :(
El Neneo chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
You HAVE to update this!
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
lovee it
verox chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
You couldn't leave me with more curiosity, could you? Im so waiting for the continuation, and I hope is soon because the last one was like four months ago. This is like How Hermione Stole Christmas but in reverse, instead of Hermione going to the past, Severus going to the future... Now, after you hating me because of how I'm stealing you time stating that are obvious, I'd like to say that it's nice to see that some people still write SSHG, it gives me hope (I say this because the number decreased after the sixth book...)

Well, take care. I must repeat that I truly enjoy your story.
mimbulus-mimbletonia chapter 8 . 8/23/2006
OH NO!

What's Harry gonna say?

Hermy (guffaws rather crabbe like) why you no accepting Snapey? gr

oh please update x
Monnbeam chapter 8 . 8/13/2006
This a new and very interesting look of time travel. I hope snape lightens up a bit. I like this story looking forward to the next chapter
Sukkerroe chapter 8 . 8/7/2006
OHH! Brilliant... Can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
Wolf chapter 8 . 7/27/2006
I alpsolutely love ur storys!
DarkFlame chapter 8 . 7/12/2006
Evil, evil cliffy! I really enjoyde reading it, please up-date soon.
Natsuyori chapter 8 . 7/4/2006
excellent
Emily chapter 8 . 6/29/2006
Wow! Someone with an original spin to the overused time travel idea! I love it. It's very interesting and I hope you continue it soon. I have enjoyed it very much... but I do think you are missing something... severus past meeting his future self. I think it'd be akward to deal with yourself from another time. It would be an interesting scene and I imagine somewhat funny. viewpoints of the severus snapes. lol well keep up the great work and stop reading this! You've got rabid reviewers foaming at the mouth screaming for MORE! Well Enough of my insanity. Bye Bye ~Em*ly~
Samme chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
Please keep on writing
Airlady chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
Good story - good plot. Accidental time travel is fun to read.
amaria star chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
wohoo! This is a great chapter, please continue the story!
Lady Eileen chapter 8 . 6/24/2006