Reviews for Harry Potter and the Harem of Honeys
Phillies2 chapter 5 . 7/15
I find the whole idea of this story hilarious and Harry absolutely destroying Malfoy was great. It has been 12 years since you've posted so I realize you probably won't update, but I wouldn't mind if you did
capnbooth4 chapter 5 . 5/12
Update soon. This is a great story. Can you make a list of harem members?
superdude50989 chapter 5 . 5/9
Looking forward to more chapters.
chaoswizard chapter 5 . 3/17
Keep it coming plz it is good
scream sky chapter 5 . 2/5
more.
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 5 . 1/31
First of all I would like to say that this is very well written. I love how Harry is not even 12 and already has 45 girlfriends. I LOVE your idea of a trunk that connects with other trunks in a set and how it could be used for Harry to see his girls throughout the school year simply by walking into his command trunk. I would love for you to resume writing this fanfic and ask that you add Luna, Daphne, and Hannah into Harry's girls list.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
Slightly weird.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
This is a very good story to bad you stop writing it.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 5 . 9/24/2016
Love the story so far can't wait to see what you do next with it
sundrawnshadow chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
good yes very good get it going again!
Faery66 chapter 5 . 8/13/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
mad carder chapter 5 . 7/10/2016
hpfanficarchive for a 30 chapter version by rotaryfile
CaBuckeye chapter 5 . 7/6/2016
Hem, Hem. Muse! Hey Muse... It is time to come back from your holiday and get back to being the inspiriation that szordara needs. This is too nice a story to be relegated to story limbo-land.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2016
A interesting read... for Harry to discover magic on his own, to have 41 girlfriends, to change 37 muggle girls into squibs, to have a trunk network and to get Voldemorts real name from wandmaker. I really like the smart and confident Harry.

Personally I think 41 is a bit much. You haven't even named his girls... but whatever, better a huge harem than none at all. But I wonder why your story is M rated, all they did is kissing.
Tsamoka chapter 5 . 5/22/2016
This certainly has a lot of potential. I can't wait to see where this goes. Keep up the good work! :)
1,187 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »