Reviews for Harry Potter and the Harem of Honeys
bassoongirl14 chapter 5 . 18h
Totally love this! So funny!
Taz chapter 5 . 8/27
Harry Potter and the Harem of Honeys is really good, start posting with that one!

What troubles do you have with this story? Maybe I could help.

My PM account is Kutiepie1.
Currahee506 chapter 5 . 8/14
mrsgravyrug chapter 5 . 8/14
This is a really cute story. Are you still writing? If so, under what name?
Axcel chapter 4 . 7/27
Harry's handling of Ginny makes him come off as an aggressive asshole with no concept of personal space. Girls value their space.
Blazeb79 chapter 5 . 7/7
Its definitely a different story and somehow its a good read. Shame the writer stopped.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 4/23
Nice chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 4/23
Interesting start to the story. I look forward to reading more soon.
Bronze chapter 5 . 3/29
Delay? Hell, this story died ton years ago! It is now 03/29/2015. Therefor it's time to bury it. Sorry if you think this a flame, it isn't. It's merely the truth. I wouldn't be at all upset to be proven wrong and have you post several new chapters but seeing as it's been ten years that's not at all likely.
Bronze chapter 2 . 3/29
I think I've read this already. however that doesn't make it any less interesting.
2lazy2logon chapter 5 . 3/28
Now if Harry could manage to turn his cousin into something useful to the world in general. But of course that'd be asking too much of magic.
cyiusblack chapter 5 . 3/17
update soon
Bronze chapter 5 . 3/11
It really is a shame you stopped with this one. It was truly original. I'm one of those fans that really enjoys a smart Harry Potter who can out smart and out maneuver Dumbledore. That's what you were writing here and it was well worth reading.
Bronze chapter 4 . 3/11
Malfoy walked right into that with his mouth wide open! This was a great story in the making. Too bad you let it die.
1,162 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »