Reviews for Harry Potter and the Harem of Honeys
sundrawnshadow chapter 5 . 9/18
good yes very good get it going again!
Faery66 chapter 5 . 8/13
Hope to read more soon.

D
mad carder chapter 5 . 7/10
hpfanficarchive for a 30 chapter version by rotaryfile
CaBuckeye chapter 5 . 7/6
Hem, Hem. Muse! Hey Muse... It is time to come back from your holiday and get back to being the inspiriation that szordara needs. This is too nice a story to be relegated to story limbo-land.
A interesting read... for Harry to discover magic on his own, to have 41 girlfriends, to change 37 muggle girls into squibs, to have a trunk network and to get Voldemorts real name from wandmaker. I really like the smart and confident Harry.

Personally I think 41 is a bit much. You haven't even named his girls... but whatever, better a huge harem than none at all. But I wonder why your story is M rated, all they did is kissing.
Tsamoka chapter 5 . 5/22
This certainly has a lot of potential. I can't wait to see where this goes. Keep up the good work! :)
Your stories are good why did stop them
Very good why did you stop
Hyzanoru chapter 5 . 1/31
this is a good story i hope you continue
A random male chapter 5 . 1/16
You do know that Blaise is a guy? You have Harry kiss him and yet you claim he is not gay... oh the irony. I'd say you take out Blaise (as one oy his girls) and add in Daphne Greengrass or Tracy Davis.
NightInk chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
Awww This is so cute and sweet! You're going to eventually complete it right?
TheLazyHaiku chapter 3 . 11/8/2015
Pneumonic is related to air. Mnemonics is related to memory e.g 'Richard Of York Gave Battle In Vain' relates to the colours of the rainbow
Chrisfragger chapter 5 . 11/4/2015
Kinda a tame fic for an M rated fic.
Chrisfragger chapter 4 . 11/4/2015
Oh would someone please think of the Homosexuals! Lmao... Make sure you don't get accused of being a dreaded "Homophobe" lmao.
thebetawholived chapter 4 . 11/3/2015
Delightful little conversation with Malfoy in the boat! That along is worth reading the story.

This story has a different (and to me, unique) premise. While it might get tedious, I'm very much enjoying it now.
1,178 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »