Reviews for Don't Call Me Ma'am
Yankee71 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Ah I wanted more ! Finally there's a story about mood and Charlie
I knew the big fella would be great for her big loveable guys like him are hard to fine to bad to being 5"2 I've always wanted someone tall as him to have as a lover more please write another story about mood and Charlie please
Crazy Jester chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
WOW WOW A MOD AND CHARLEY FIC YAY FINALLY THEY ARE A COUPLE, OH HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN WAITING FOR SUCH A DAY TO HAPPEN...er um i'm sorry for that hehehe, na honestly i'm really happy that there is a fic with these two in, man i've been through everything to find one i like, i hope you could find time to do another one.
kirallie chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Very cute!
Asharra chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
That is so sweet!

You are still the best!
Dorkish Donna chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
W00t, Modo/Charley stuff! Gonna rec this and all your stories at The Station if you don't mind?
Invidia Psyanide chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
So sweet, it really is, I loved it. your style of writing just brings the imagination into gear and lets it all dance before my eyes.
Dapple chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Read it already on altbikermice, in the tortures. Want to know what happens next!

What will Vinnie do, will there be any mouslings etc...
Tiamat1972 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Aw! What a cute story!
SamuraiPrincess01 chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Morning, that was another beautiful story well written. Usually ppl put Charley with Vinnie or Throttle. Modo/Charley stories are very rare. He is definetly boyfriend material: Sweet, sensitive, caring...and I think he's pretty handsome too, in his own way. _

Thank you for such a beautiful story, Morning. ;)
DigiNyxx chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Aw! That was a lovely, short and sweet. It's great to see another one of your stories, Morning. Charley/Modo pairings are rare, but if done well they can be convincing. Modo is a big teddy bear, isn't he? He reminds me of my friend Scotty - the type of guy that I could run up to and just hug, knowing that he's a gentleman and there for me no matter what.
FairDrea chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Wow...that was perfect Morning. Here I'm all worried that I wont be able to get an update in before the wedding...but now? Now I think I wont have a problem.

I'm actually thrilled you came out with something like this. I have a soft spot for Modo. And him and Charley do make a really deliciously cute couple, especially the way you portray them. This was a touching piece of eye candy that I was really glad to come upon!

I wish you'd write back so I know if you got the tape okay. I'm all worried that something went wrong. And I have so much to tell you! Hope you guys are all doing well and that the wedding planning isnt getting too stressful.

Big Hugs,