Reviews for Singularity
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Update!
TheNaggingCube chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Well darn, wish you'd continued this. What is up with the baby that has flipped a switch on in Alonzo?

Where is the ship the shuttle came from?
Ace Bullets chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
Is it too much to ask if you're planning on completing this? I stumbled upon a part of this over at LiveJournal, and ran over here to see if the rest of it had been posted.

I don't normally curse, but I came pretty darned close when I saw this was *not* complete. (Nearly bit off my fingers, too, in an attempt to keep myself from screaming). If you don't plan on finishing, please at least provide a 'consolation' comment that, while you did start with the best intentions, you will not be re-visiting this. That way, we can at least go home and stop begging for an update in vain.
Chianna chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
you really need to update this!
carolann chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
I really liked the story and hope that you continue it. I can't wait to find out the mystery of the baby - who her parents are and where she came from. Thanks so much for sharing.
angeldreamer21 chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
An excellent story! When are you going to update? I'm on the edge of my seat, wondering what is going to happen. Please update soon! Don't leave me hanging!
TesubCalle chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
Aside from some minor grammar/spelling issues, this is a pretty neat story you have going here. So nice to see new Earth 2 fics here. I had a feeling we'd see a resurgence after the release of the DVDs.

This closet J/A fan very much likes that it is centering around the pair. (There, you made me admit it!)

Do continue with this. I like how you employed the Biblical names for the baby - Danny Hannah is very sweet. Hopefully she does turn out to be a gift from God and not a cruel Council trap. Update, ok?
Uberco chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Keep going! Buy and rewatching the series box set has awoken my thurst for earth 2 fanfic. And i'm lovin this, please continue!
Chianna chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
I'm so glad tht someone ia writing E2 fics. Your premise is really interesting and I hope you see it through.
treg chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
Hope you carry on with the story and update soon!
kiss316 chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
Oh my, glad to see another new Earth 2 fic! Finally something that is not solely focused on D&D! (no offense to any D&D fans, but I'm more for J&A) I really like this so far; it has promise to be an intriguing fic, and Alonzo's strange behavior, along with the hints of the J&A romance, make for great plots in upcoming chapters. Keep going!
WiCkEd PiPeR chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
I STILL LOVE IT. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. PLEASE UPDATE SOON.

P331
padfoot1979 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I like the story so far, especially with the mystery of whether Alonzo's behavior is due to some outside force...Post more soon!
Darkangel81 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Glad to know there are still people out there who haven't forgotten about Earth 2! Yay!Thanks so much for this!
WiCkEd PiPeR chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I LIKE IT. IT IS A DIFFERENT TAKE. PLEASE CONTINUE.

P331