Reviews for Jealous of a Cupcake
Great story!
Elias chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Nice Story!
DM-sama chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
OMG, SO CUTE! Oh Seto, you do the darnest things. Being jealous of a cupcake and dirtying up something as innocent as indulgence in sweets! But you're so cute! *Squee*
browneyes730 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
love it. :D
Offline2012 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
hahaha caught in the act! this story is funny!
Fire Caster chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Wow! Just WOW! Can't imagine Tea seducing Seto like this. It's hot and so sexy. Great work, love it!
Aperira chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Inspired by a trip to the bakery? Whoa, some trip to the bakery. anyway it was good. I liked it! Hey! Us girls know how sure know to work our chocolate!;P Aperira
nopenopnope chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
wow, what a great story, i love bakeries. i think i spelled that right...probably not. wow, so great
MasterEditor chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
ok then. That was awkward and funny.
RLBB chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
It was cute and funny. I liked it a lot _
Yami Y666 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Wow, that was an amazing oneshot! Very sensual and passionate. I absolutely LOVED it! The way you described and wrote about the relaionship between a girl and her chocolate was totally dead on!

I just can't get over how well-written this was! You are a great writer!

I hope to read more of these kinds of oneshots in the future! Keep up the awesome work, I love this pairing!
yugiohfan2005 chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
panmotto chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
AW! So cute! I loved it!
Miss. D Brunette chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
*Laughs* Very good one-shot lol. Keep up the great work!;)
Wolf Jade chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
lol, that was aweosme. I really enjoyed reading, but sadly you've made me hungry. Now I need to got o my favorite café and get a cupcake. grr. I loved this one -shot. keep up the great work.