Reviews for Once More
Keren Olivero chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Awwww this is a sweet fic!
themanlymoustache chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I really liked this piece. To me it seemed like the perfect ending for Naru's story. x)
The Morbid Prince Ka-chan chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
OMG! V-chan! I totally didn't glance at the author; I was so intrigued by the story, and when I realized it was you I practically had I squeeing-joy-gasm.

OMG! Haha...well *cough* it was a wonderful story, albeit sad...but bittersweet is good, ne?

Wel I'll let you go.

Take care and call me sometime over break, kay?

Oodles of love,

Ka-chan
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
aww, that was so sweet! thank you for this. i always felt that Naru and Nephrite had gotten seriously jipped *twitch* but this was a nice bit of closure. such a lovely mental image, these two beautiful spirits lifting up to dance among the stars... *sniff* i love it! faved immediately :D

ps: dont worry, it made perfect sense to me hehe i could definitely see this happening
Serene Crystal chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
I agree Naru and Nephrite don't get enough credit. Makoto and Nephrite seem like a disgusting pair to me. She didn't even show liking toward him or anything...luv the story but next time try writing something happy without her dying and bring him back to life!

please? *puppy pouts*
Lady1Venus chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Out of the Anime couples, I like Naru(Molly)/Nephrite(Neflite) better. I have never read a piece about her last moments of life...of course I haven't read a lot of Sailor Moon anymore to begin with. Most of the stories that I've read, they were always 1st season based or when she was still in school. Now with server's new addition, I can start reading Sailor Moon once again. In fact this is the first one. And I like it.
miss.free.style chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
wow, awesome story. but it was so sad. one of my fave sailor moon couples, i cried when i watched the part where Nephrite died. great job!
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
This was sad. Also one of my favorite SailorMoon couples. you did a fantastic job on it. Sorry it took me so long to review.
Numisma chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
:whimpers:

you put a lump in my throat. :sniffle: