Reviews for To Smile
Rhapsody Crystal chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
That story was so fluffy. You did kranna good justice there. Im definately up 4 a sequel or prequel! Keep it up!
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Simple and fluffy. I like your Anna. She's very likable. _ Thank you for such a beautiful Kranna read. Thank you for that perfect ending. Thank you!
Ryuu no Kami chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
KRANNA RULES THE WORLD!

Awe...I was getting kinda worried that Anna would keep making fun of him and not ANSWER THE QUESTION! Whew...at least it was a yes! YAY! Now I am very happy!
Lilikoifish chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
OHH...YEAH! KRANNAFLUFFYNESS SHALL RULE THE WORLD! THIS FANFIC ROCKS MY SOCKS! KRATOS BLUSHING? OH MAN...THAT IS TOTALLY BISHII!

umm...one thing: why is it that Anna is always pregnant before she gets married to Kratos? this is soo great...heheheheh...don't make me get jealous of Anna now...i'm a Kratos fan.

luv it. DON'T MAKE THIS A ONE-SHOT, PLEASE? DON'T MAKE YOUR NEW ToS FANFIC A ONE-SHOT EITHER!
krisna chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
you should make a prequel/sequel

this was great

thats what i always thought anna would be like
Sharingan Kyuubi chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
*little anime hearts coming out of head* cute cute cute cute cute! aw so

CUTE!11
Toma chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
aww..that was so sweet! - very nice!
DemonicTigerlily chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Too cute! n_n
moonlightstarfire chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
That was so sweet! _
Memoria Ran-Chan Aurion chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
This is beautiful. I love it.

Much more than that stupid Kraine pairing. *shudders* I believe that when he's around Anna he'd be just like that. The interesting, shy lover that he now tries to hide.

Good luck with this story! I hope to see more soon.
RWT chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
β€œ β€˜Yes’ would save me a lot of grief and heartache.”

-Nice!
Linkite chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Aw! Nice and fluffy! Very cute! I loved it! _
StormTorrent chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Aw!

So cute. I love Kratos and Anna together. So cute! *keels over* Dude, I love it, can't get over it.

It's amazing-though it lacks description of their surroundings. Though it's fluffy, and had me blushing along with Kratos. *hehe*

Good job! I love how you portray Anna. And you're right...Kratos is slightly out of character, but at sometimes I really could hear him, in his voice, saying a few lines.

Once again, amazingly done. *thumbs up*

Storm
nife chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
AW!1 _ That is so cute! It had me grinning like an idiot all the way though.
Neith4 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
#sob# Oh my God! This is already really good! Seriously, it made me tear up. I can't wait for what happens next!

#adds to favorites# Peace!