Reviews for To Smile
Sorehai chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
That...was...so...CUTE! I loved this fic very much! I thought this was a different take and I thought it was quite clever. Kratos blushing? Love it.
Aio chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Oh, I LOVE it! I don't think Kratos is out of character, I mean, Anna changed his life, so... You should continue it, really!
Piro the Renagade writer chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
YAY! A bit OOCish yes, but it be Kranna! It be good!
Mrs. Himura Tomoe chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Kyaa! Very, very Cute! Please update this! I'd die to see more of this story!
SamusX10 chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
*applause*

That was incredibly cute

That was a rare side of Kratos, but I don't think he was completely out of character. Good job, PLEASE make another!
Ashla chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Heehee, cute! I always imagine Anna like that, heehee. Lloyd takes after her in ways Well done on that!

Slán slán!

Ashla
Trevor X chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Kratos out of character? Hm, maybe if you're judging by how he acts in the game, but still only maybe. Seeing as how this is set before the game, you've got much more freedom of interpretation.

As for the fic itself... short and sw..hmm. I dunno, Anna really gets to be a real tease at the end there. *shrugs* Anyway, you've done a good job.
RoGuE-WhItE-DrAgOn chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Kratos Blushing *chuckles*. That was such a sweet chapter _. I hope you update this.
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
That's good! although Anna is a little cutting, it's still great from your point of view! Yep! that was very nice work!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2