Reviews for Ramblings Krad and Daisuke Part II
Nyala Kurta chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Krad Bella (me) white feathers and fists flying and an angel with a shotgun (me).
Dark Bella black feathers flying and someone getting their ass kicked.
Satoshi Bella introductions with 'baka' being said now and then.
Daisuke Bella pity, friendship, and overprotective angel with a shotgun (me, again)
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
-snickers- I'mma say this again: Poor Dai-chan! X)
goldchild chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
dai/sato krad/dark
Yurama x Miki4yuu chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
This is great! It's so funny! Great job!

Um...does the next one HAVE to be the last?
Theresa chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
"(Pulls out gun)...MAWAHAHHAH!) LMFAO whew these are to funni. keep up the great work! D
chiisai hito chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Hee hee. Krad/Dai is cute. 3
h31r0fd00m chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
OH. MY. AKITO! You need to write a part I! I love KradxDaisuke pairings... It's so messed up!
EvilAngelofHeavenandHell chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
This was exCELLENT. If you ever needed help writting lemons just contact me at me e-mail. Great story, I feel
GERHDFGN chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
hee hee another great fic, i love this series.
Bonnie Mizuhara chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
YAY! Go SatoxDai! I love SatoxDai O.o KradxDai is kinda strange...

Krad: What did you say? (Forms an orb)

Bonnie: Ahh! Dai-chan! Sato-kun! Help!
CorruptedQueen chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
great story!
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
LOL. Dai is so cute. xD. hehe. I find your ramblings amusing. XD
the-freak-on-your-block chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
WAHH! I wanna read the next one! Please? *puts on cute Daisuke-imitation pout* (special ability)
Dark Azure Wind chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Nyaha, poor Dai-kun. He's really loved...or at any rate wanted. He know's he want's them too! XD
Takaramono Kaiser chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Takaramono:"0_o" Kaiser:"..." Krad:"You...must... DIE" Dark and Daisuke took atvantadge and kissed woke up and faints punched got killed by fan-girls and Risa tried to kiss Dark and got stabbed by Krad(he has a sword?).Dark woke up and Krad pounced on Dark and kiss- ed ripped Dark's black silk shirt off and started working on his pants. Takaramono:"No more to see!"