Reviews for Memorial Day
Sun-chan1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
aww, this is awesome. Proff of what a great dad Jake really is.
Dark Kuno chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
As a nominee and/or winner for "Favorite Quinn Story", "Favorite Holiday Story" and "Favorite Pre-Esteemsters Story" in the 2005 Daria Fanworks Awards (aka "the Booties"), this work has bee added to the Best of Daria Fan Fiction Community here on FanFictionNet.

Feel free to check out, and possibly subscribe to, the community. You may also wish to visit Outpost Daria, The Paperpusher's Message Board (a forum for Daria fanfiction and art) and/or DariaWiki for more Daria fan fiction & art, as well as information on the Daria Fanworks Awards.
Brandon League chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
I have a confession to make, Angel.

This challenge wasn't written by Tananda. It was written by me.

Flashback: About five minutes before Tananda put this challenge on PPMB, she sent me a hysterical IM saying, "Brandon! Brandon! Help me! I need a challenge for an Iron Chef and my mind is blank! Please help!"

So, I thought for a minute and I recalled a fanfic idea that I had, but never used, and I gave it to her. She sighed, gave me a "That sounds real good!" and vanished to type it on PPMB. When I later noticed you'd used it, I felt like a proud father and decided to keep mum, "just knowing" she would eventually fess up.

And she didn't. *Grin*

So...now you know the truth. It was my challenge, because Tananda couldn't think of one. Mwahahahahahaha!

But seriously, Angel, I really like how the fic turned out. Much better than I ever could have written it.

It's really touching, and all the characters are deliciously in character.

You do angst right, Angelinhel.
RangerLou2 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
It shows a side of Jake that I've always believed in. He does indeed care about his girls,and is more than just a father...He's a Dad.

More stories like this are a welcome sight.
Msieur Orange chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Nice and sweet.

I wanna Angel story!
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
It doesn't say anything about Jake being dead. And in thinking on it, it shouldn't. We can remember the past when people are lalive. And Daria is sharp enough to know this.