Reviews for Families
jesphoenix05 chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
I found it very hard to tear myself away from this story! It was soo engrossing! The only thing I found a bit distracting was the lack of breaks. I know that there was a period in 's history when it was all but impossible to properly edit our stories! It seems you published this around that time. :-/
I found that I was able to get around it by sticking in a line with dots or dashes in between POV changes. That helped immensely. I found myself at first having to re-read things because you would shift from one location/character to the next with no warning but once you get used to it the story keeps you hooked. Thank you for this! It's so much fun!
Silky Button chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
wow... again amazing! I love this series and wish you had gotten the chance to work on more of it :(
great work!
Linnorria chapter 10 . 10/18/2010
ah, you really ought to write more in this story, it's wonderful! not to mention hilarious. :D
killing u with umbrellas chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
loved it.
T chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
I hoope you are thinking of finishing this story!
lilemmy chapter 10 . 2/3/2009
Is it wrong to feel jealous of fictional characters? I'd definitely be the brunette harem girl trying to pull off Obi-Wan's robes. M...

I am in love with your "Good Anakinverse." Seriously. Any story that has plenty of Obi-Wan/Anakin bonding (with Qui-Gon bonus!) always makes for a good time.

Thank you for another great fic experience!
Elenothar chapter 10 . 2/2/2009
Great that you updated this story too! It's awesome :)

Especially the whole Desert Flower thing

Please update soon.
BenRG chapter 10 . 2/2/2009
Nice characterisations and an interesting little foreshadowing for what we all know awaits in the not-to-distant future.

I like your Star Wars AU stories. This particular story is interesting for its highlighting of the Lars family, little more than background colour in the canon. We see who Owen is and the influences that guided him and we see exactly what manner of a world is Tatooine.

Nice bit of work overall.

It's odd that even the simplest chore for Ani and Obi tends to turn into a full-scale war. :-p

BenRG's Rating: 7/10
Elentariel chapter 10 . 2/2/2009
You updated! *happy dance...there goes the lampshade* SO glad you did - promise you won't abandon this series!
w chapter 10 . 2/1/2009
Am ecstatic that you're continuing this and your RotS! Please keep going! :)
pronker chapter 10 . 2/1/2009
Nice story and I like your interactions between all the characters, Anakin and Obi-Wan particularly. Cliegg, too, is very good.
TriGemini chapter 10 . 2/1/2009
Yay, you've updated. Which is really good to read.

My guess, is that the place Obi-Wan spoke of is probably the one, in which he decides to go live in, when he exiles himself to Tatooine. Perhaps, that's the reason to why Obi-Wan, can sense the presence of the Force in that place.

Anyway, it sounds like Obi-Wan, is a lot more comfortable with his family now.

Can't wait to find out, what'll happen next.

Looking forward to more. Until then.
ShinobuSaiga chapter 10 . 2/1/2009
Yay! More fic. I was half afraid that you'd forgotten this. I really do love this AU. A look at how things could have turned out. Hm, so Obi-Wan is "remembering" his future? He already feels comfortable in the desert because he's going to be spending a lot of time there? Interesting idea.

And this entire fic is a nice look at why the Jedi might discourage interactions with family. Cleigg's reaction is only to be expected...
Elentariel chapter 9 . 7/9/2008
I love this series! I'd be really pleased to see this story continued (hint!)
Hokage-sama Naruto chapter 9 . 5/26/2008
please continue this is a really good story