Reviews for The Talk
IzzyQuagmire0907 chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
Yah... It's getting somewhere... Ha... More like it's getting no where because SOMEONE abandoned it for thirteen years
Han'slilgirl chapter 6 . 9/30/2006
hope you finish the next chapter soon! i think this story is a funny one,i like storys that i can laught to, yours is great!
Catmedium chapter 6 . 6/12/2006
Hmm, maybe you could have ended this chapter with something like, "He especially didn't want to give the talk now" to give it some more oomph, but there isn't really any better way to rephrase that so I guess you probably shouldn't. Anyway, I really liked that anecdote of "So you Gave Your Kids the Talk". It was super funny. Please continue!
x Rajah x chapter 4 . 5/12/2006
Interesting so far. Maya Jade is Mara's mom, right?
Catmedium chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
Sorry, I have to review the chapters out of order because my sister reviewed with the same computer, So this review is for the last chapter you wrote:

I was thinking more of Anakin giving Luke and Leia the talk, but giving them buckets to puke in. Unfortunately, that would end the story way too quickly so your idea is way better. Update!
Anakim chapter 4 . 4/19/2006
Glad you woke up this tale. This is going to be quite funny! Can't wait for more. Good job!
HanSolosBabe4eva chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
can u please finish the story it has a good finish soon!
HanSolosBabe4eva chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
very good. please finish soon
Flinchrock chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
I actually read this all but for some reason I'm reviewing on Ch. 2.

Congratulations on this masterpiece!

Just one thing, though. What if someone read this who didn't know the contents of The Talk? I mean, Fanfiction is mostly made up of teens, who would know, but still, what if?...

That would be awkward.
Catmedium chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
You should continue this! This is the first Starwars fanfic I've ever read! (Not counting that last one which bored me to death). I think it's really funny what your doing here!
SCIFIsh chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
hey thx for the review...glad ya liked it! i'll be posting another fic about ry-gaul (tru's master) soon, so... be expecting! thanks again
SCIFIsh chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
haha that's great... and yeah, thx for the review-and yeah, i've read just a handful of stuff on tru... its pretty sad. ppl should write more on him-he's my fave character! lol well ttul hopefully... and thx again
iloveobiwanmore chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Well, it's okay I guess, for the 8th grade level. I guess it's just that I'm a great writer and am on that same level. It's just a little short and has very little detail. When I post my fanfic, check it out and let me know what you think.(Um, it's got kinda a bad part. There's only one scene and uh...all im gunna say is that Padme is not the first, if you catch my drift.) Oh, and try to use realistic reactions. Observe the poeple around and their reaction to things. Also, read some really good fanfics(most are NC-17, but that's just what I read) and get some writing styles from them.

Much Luck,

I
baby blonde chapter 2 . 6/7/2005
funny update soon k
akanekai chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
Great so far! Leia should be completely okay with it, and Luke should totally spaz out! Update soon!

~Rachel :)