Reviews for Ship of Nightmares
CallMeBookWorm chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
This is AMAZING! i loved the whole thing! Ghost ship is a great movie and you ... well .. i guess re-wrote it ... Very well! Great Job
Phish Tacko chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Damn, this story's good!I love it. *hypnotizes author* You will update this story veryy son...Ah, hell with it! Just update! Update the damn story!

with all due respect,

Phish Tacko
marie chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
it is cool i hope you update sometime
HermioneJulieDaffern chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Great start...update soon
452 chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
This is good...IS this like a rewrite of the movie with some additional characters...I like this...
Demoness of Evil chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
Hulo! Felt like reviewing again ... even though i didn't read it ... still ... um well yeah ... yeah i like doing this to you it's way too much fun! ... Ok in my other review i said i wouln't do a song so here is a part of a poem i resently wrote ... wait is that how u spell the r-word ? ... most likely ... not ok now u get to read a part of my new poem ...

i can't get to sleep

so i sit

anmd just let tears leak

For my friends(not u)

I know they hate me

and

Everyone is

Slowly

oh so slowly

Being taken from me

Who's next?

there u go that was it email me and tell me if u like it! ok wel taken up a lot of space here oh well lolololol HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok buh bye

-DoE
mea chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
like it write more!
1-800-teen-sensation chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
Yes! Updates! Keep it up! WHAT IS ANGELA"S SECRET? I know there is a secret you're not telling us! What was she going to tell Katie? I must know this! :
1-800-teen-sensation chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Wow I like how you added another person for Katie to meet besides that boy you see when Katie shows Epps what happened! I wonder what Angela is trying to tell Katie. More, I need more!
Boonzie can't sign in chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
yay! yay! You updated!

Bit of a repeat but it's needed

Now you must update more!
RaineBeauxe chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Could be really good. I'd like to find out, so please update.
Spelllesswonder29 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
really good
koolsam33 chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
This is a cool story and explains a bit about the opening scene. But how old is Angela? Remember, Katie was the only child onboard ;-)
Demoness of Evil chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
There you go ur ch is up tell me when u want me to put up a new one ... um ... sorry haven't read it felt like reviewing it though ... oh well ... ok ... now i'm babbaling. HAHA that is funny how i spelled that b word up there ... i'm not gunna type in a part of a song like i did in MG's although i want to ... oh well ... hey this is fun just typing away .. well i better get back to trying to update lost love ... yes for those reading reviews i am tryin to update lost love ... ok bye for real this time ... buh bye

-DoE
Mazauric Mystics chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Hey!

Cool story! Hope you continue!