Reviews for In Spite Of It All
TommyandKimberlyOliverFan4Ever chapter 13 . 1/13
I LOVE this story but I didn't and don't understand Jason's attitude towards Kimberly. He didn't know everything that Kim had gone through but I'm glad they made up and as for Kat, I don't hate her but she belongs with anyone but Tommy because in my opinion Tommy and Kimberly do belong together. You should write a sequel to this about them and thier kids and futures. Now I have a question not related to this story. How does ANYONE post stories on here? I am a writer myself and I am NEW on FanFiction...
Tk chapter 13 . 10/24/2012
Cranelove chapter 13 . 5/10/2006
Hello, finally an update but the end? sad, but it was great I love it. Hope to read more from you soon.

Great job

forevercrane chapter 13 . 5/8/2006
Good ending
TrueRomantic chapter 13 . 5/8/2006
Great chapter. I was really missing this story. I really like how you finished it. I can't wait to read more from you.

I would love to write something with you. Just let me know if you want to. I get out of school for the summer in about three weeks, so I'd be free after that to write.
rosebudjamie chapter 12 . 4/19/2006
i like this story and can't wait for the next chapter
sleepiedrea chapter 12 . 3/28/2006
I'm really sad about Jason being such an ass b/c I love his brother-sister relationship w/Kim. Aside from that, your story is amazing. I don't know if you're still writing, but I hope you'll post again sometime soon.
SUMMERAN1 chapter 12 . 11/14/2005
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow oh yea did i say wow thats was amazing i loved it i am just shocked how much jason can be an ass like that god lol i love rocky an adam an aisha lol i never liked kat or tanya maybe cause after aisha left lol so did i with the power rangers lol so yea loved it update soon!
icstars chapter 12 . 11/3/2005
i like the tommy/kim bits of this story heaps- i like the original storyline even though a lot of it's kinda expected. i'm just having a lot of trouble believing the character of jason in this. i mean, he's very ooc and i certainly don't think he would call kim a slut. your story tho, so keep going with it. i just wish you didn't have to change a great character to make the story so interesting. but, like i said tommy & kim are one of my fave couples so keep going with that. :-)
fakebeebite85 chapter 12 . 11/1/2005
This was really good. I like your story.
Jasmine Shigeru chapter 12 . 11/1/2005
I love it. Please Updat soon.
forevercrane chapter 12 . 11/1/2005
YES! I loved how Kim dealt with Jason because he was so wrong. I feel sorry for Kat, but I am such a T/K fan. Where will your story go from here. Will Jason ever apologize to Kim and will she accept his apology? This is such a great story...UPDATE SOON!
BostonGirl88 chapter 12 . 11/1/2005
Love it. took you long enough but i understand school can be murder. Can't wait for the next chapter. keep up the good work
Cranelove chapter 12 . 11/1/2005
OMG; I know how hard can be find the time, but don't do this to me again, I love your story and I wa waiting for this chapter, BTW I loved it, I just love ths tory and your work, anwyay Please try to update soon.

Keep it up

rose19586 chapter 11 . 10/12/2005
Please please update soon!

Great job