Reviews for Translate This
Rowan chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
For the exact reason you mentioned I didn't review the other chaps. I luv the story! ;P
michelle88222 chapter 20 . 3/3/2013
Aww loved it! _
lftl chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I honestly couldn't get passed the prologue cuz the story just seemed boring and didn't grab my attention...
POT123 chapter 20 . 10/13/2012
awesome story!
so happy they got married

tennisgirl16 chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
ok so when u said ryoma gave one frightened look and ran behind the counter i burst into laughter so ooc but amazing i could so totally picture that nice chappie by the way
CirqueReveur chapter 20 . 7/27/2012
Amazing! I have only one request. I already started the next one as well and am very excited to follow it Just only please... Keep the language to a minimum. I was very impressed how you were able to write a good story and, for the most part, have little profanity. I want to cry each time I can't finish a really good plot line because the profanity becomes so harsh. SOOO PLEASE! NO profanity in your wonderful stories!
SilverNeira chapter 20 . 3/10/2012
Such a happy ending~! Good job!
animefan4321 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This is really good
AnisRocks chapter 20 . 12/1/2011
Totally awesome! Absolutely loved it!8]
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 20 . 10/30/2011
*cries* What an absolutely beautiful and amazing story! I'm sad that it ended but happy that it ended with a happily ever after! You're the best! Please make more stories with Prince of Tennis about RyomaxOc! Please! _ Anyway, I thank you for making this story! *bows*
Lolz chapter 20 . 6/8/2011
... ... ... :D

I love your fic! It's awesome! XD Hope you are still writing! Cuz you have a gift! :))

Lol I almost kinda cried at the last part... XD Lol I'm a sucker for happy endings!

Go Ryoma! go Sakuno? I don't really like her much... She's too...umm...Sakuno? XD Bai!
Kouyan chapter 20 . 9/5/2010
I love it. :D

The epilogue was so sweet. (Y)
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 9 . 8/18/2010
Sorry! The reason is because as soon as Ryoma was acting like a soar loser I had to skim the rest of the chapter, and even that was painful. There was nothing wrong with your writing I just think it was too OOC for me. Ryoma would NEVER lose to Atobe. He beat the "Child of God" for Pete's sake!

This was an excellent chapter, as were your others. This just sorta ruined my picture of "The Prince of Tennis." Can't wait to read the rest!

Gotta go read the next Chap. Bye! :D
SakuraCherryBlossomKokoro chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
That song is so sweet Green Day right? Used to listen to it everyday. Love the story. :D
SakuraCherryBlossomKokoro chapter 2 . 8/2/2010