Reviews for Redemption
Superlative!
Lee Aemilius chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Wow! Loved it!
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Huh. Thought about doing a Serenity POV. Another fine idea, shot in the butt because someone else already did it better. This was great. I hope you have something following on.
Litwolf chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
That was really good. I like how River was actually talking to Serenity. Really good!
Aries Zodiac chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Wow- that was excellent and really original! Serenity herself gets to speak. That last line was particularly good and I thought you had each of the characters down very well. I especially liked Simon as dignity and Kaylee as innocence. Well done on a very good fic!
Neroli chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Beautiful! You did an amazing job capturing each of the crew through Serenity's eyes and in doing so, defined Serenity herself.
BlueFireDragon17 chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
This is a very powerful story. You captured who each of the caracters really is at heart, and what their place on Serenity is. Beautiful.
I-Am-Jacks-Smirking-Revenge chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Serenity being considered the "10th character" and all, there really aren't enough fics centered around her (actually, this is the first I've found) Really beautiful. I love how you almost made the crew like little components of Serenity.
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Aw. Very good. I love Serenity's look at her family.
Eunoia chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
This was a great story. I just watched Objects in Space for the first time and I love what you did with it, literalizing (Is that a word? It should be) the idea of Serenity as the tenth character. I also thought it was interesting that you didn't include a passage about Mal. Is that because you thought it would be unnecessary?