Reviews for The Fiery Maiden
lullabyangel chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
I love this story. Why did you stop for? i think you should finish the story so we can see whats going to happen. Loved the guy. * smile * You have great talent in telling a story my island friend.
Silent Comet chapter 3 . 5/31/2003
O... Nice story so far. Amanda is so cute! Updates soon!
BlackWolf6 chapter 3 . 2/1/2003
I like your story, it's hard to find good Rei/Wufei fanfics out there, I wish there was more *hint hint* anyway, hope to talk to you later!
Arynnl chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
cool!
Firenze chapter 3 . 11/27/2002
Interesting. CONTINUE!
Kurohkami chapter 3 . 7/20/2002
Write more! I love Rei/Wufei fan fics and ther aren't enough! Write more!
RubyRedDragon05 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 3 . 7/16/2002
Geez... it's been almost a year... anywho i stumbled upon this fic again and thought, 'Hey, i wonder if it's been updated and i was too busy to notice' so i checked and NO UPDATE! I was like ! WHAT? so i thought i'd put this review in and say, "This is a great story and I'M STILL WAITING for the next chapter! Please post SOON!" hehehehe speaking of updating, i should probably be writing so i can do that to my fics too, huh? oh well... i hope you update soon! This really is a good fic!
angie chapter 3 . 12/24/2001
please write more i want to read more and i thank you in advanced if you do this for me by writing more
shadow chapter 3 . 12/15/2001
you better update soon,this story is way cool.
RubyRedDragon05 chapter 3 . 11/9/2001
GREAT! POST NEXT CHAPTER ASAP!
Princess Ren chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
Great Story!
Chibi Mars chapter 3 . 8/23/2001
This is getting really good! I can't wait for more Wufei & Rei moments! Please write more soon!
Reiko chapter 3 . 7/21/2001
Great story you have... especially the the couple, Im a Rei/Wufei fan you know _. Pls. post the next chapter soon. And who is Amanda Shino? again you have a great chapter and post the next chapter soon.
frizz-b-gone chapter 2 . 7/13/2001