Reviews for A Series of Unrelated Events
Prince V chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
wow...sweet...really sweet...really really really sweet and inventive and caring fluffy and unique and happy and emotional and AWESOME! really...thats was one of the best one-shost ive ever read(n ive read alot) 'specily for it length

first one was funny...not that funny but it was clever
Kevorkian chapter 48 . 7/10/2007
Ah, very interesting. This ficlet provides insight into a part of Beastboy's mind rarely revealed, and it shows us what happened in a scene missing from the show; both things that I absolutely love.

Magnificent.

fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 48 . 7/10/2007
i hate you. i seriously hate you. you're making me question my orientation- on a fictional character of all things! do you know how inherently /wrong/ that is! do you! gods be damned, i might be bi! fu**! my parents are going to have my head! and it's all. your. FAULT! i hate you!

so, like, yeah. um, great job on the fic. seriously, though, you're turning me into an extreme BB fanboy here. it's, rather scary. and i know, if i don't want to go down this path, stop reading your fics. but come on, who could?

toodles. and i hope (dread?) to see more soon.
IGAF-kun chapter 48 . 7/10/2007
Nice update.
BellaRose chapter 47 . 7/6/2007
So uber cute! I have been considering doing a series of drabbles/one-shots (like you have) for a while now. I really suck at long stories, i hope you don't mind
Princess Caroline chapter 47 . 7/6/2007
BBRAE!

Anotehr great work from a master author. Keep up the great work, can't wait for more!
SithKnight-Galen chapter 47 . 7/4/2007
LOL...that is all I can do, as it seems they both are trying to put on airs for totally different reasons. At least they can somewhat admit their reasons for chasing after one another, or least enjoying being in one another's company. Hmm, just for the record, I might e suffering from a B-ism or soemthing, but what is an UST?
6StringSamurai13 chapter 47 . 7/3/2007
Aww...that was really good. I think you should bring about the apocalypse more often and write more fluffy stuff like this. I liked the clipped flow of the story and the dialogue was great. The mental image of Raven glaring but eventually deciding to make out with BB is too funny. Keep up the good work, I can't wait till the next chapter!
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 47 . 7/3/2007
Robin won't stand for this! he's a frickin' genius! if he knows they're dating, he's not going to put them together at an important stake out. he should know, his experience with Star should be a 'heads up, prime make out time for vigilantes!'.

i'll give you this, though, that was way adorable. it's not right, i shouldn't feel the urge to cackle like this. my brother's looking at me like i'm weird...

(but then and again, Boy Wonder probably thought Raven would be able to resist the amorous advances of a certain vertically challenged green boy... -never underestimate a changeling-)
IGAF-kun chapter 47 . 7/3/2007
Cute. _ Keep up the good work.
Kevorkian chapter 47 . 7/3/2007
Interesting. And trying to use making out as a way to pass time? Definitely Beastboy's style. The one thing that doesn't make sense to me is the first line; it sounds more like she'd say that after they kiss, rather than before. Or maybe I'm just misinterpreting it.

Anyway, good job, it's a nice update.

RabulaTasa chapter 46 . 7/2/2007
I'd imagine Jinx would short-circuit Cyborg someday, the way she always seems to mercilessly mess with his head- the (ironically) lucky bastard.

-John
Nightmare chapter 46 . 7/2/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AWESOME!
Kevorkian chapter 46 . 7/2/2007
Highly amusing. TO be honest, the only relationship I really care about is BBxRae, and I rarely read fics on other relationships. As a result, I haven't seen many Cyborg/Jinx (Or Cyborg/Anyone, for that matter) at all, but the majority of the ones I've seen are poorly done. However, you put a nice spin on it, and as a below reviewer pointed out, casting it into the 'love/hate' light helps familiarize the relationship to us BBxRae fans.

A very good job, if I say so myself.

In response to your reply to my earlier review:

Heh, I was going through my favorite authors' favorite lists, and I saw this story. The timing is, indeed, rather interesting, but oh well.

I'm glad to be your favorite person ever. ;) I was reading fanfiction until 3:30 in the morning (three and a half hours longer than I usually do), and I was enjoying the writing so much that I knew I would have to finish it in order to actually get some sleep.

The 'Not Talking About It' chapter I loved so much, it earned a way into my personal favorites. Not on the site, but that I actually copied it onto my computer and added it to my collection (and yes, you certainly have credit for it, I wouldn't dream of plagarizing it). The only other work to do that to date is TheLadyBonny's "Breakfast" story.

IGAF-kun chapter 46 . 7/2/2007