Reviews for A Series of Unrelated Events
BBxRaeandPercyxAnnabeth chapter 51 . 9/25/2009
who the hell is it?
bloodydisaster chapter 44 . 9/1/2009
the sombrero made me crack up, and now i can't stop wondering who it belongs to. the most obvious choice would be Beastboy, but that just seems too easy...this might just keep me up all night.
Denalien chapter 37 . 4/2/2009
Why did Raven smacked BeastBoy?And what is it what i don't get?Do i miss something?

?:O (It's a smile with a raised eyebrow)
davestridersjunk chapter 51 . 2/15/2009
Oh My Gosh :O !

Is It The Joker O.O ?

Why So Serious ;D ?

Anyways, I Love These, Some Of Them Are Absolutely Hilerious!

Especially The First One (: .

Update Soon!
SaiyanLover chapter 9 . 12/17/2008
Oh my gosh... I love this - absolutely love it!
Kryptocow chapter 40 . 9/28/2008
Made a fanart of this chapter, hope you like it:

kryptocow./art/BBxRae-Eternity-99295965
Prince V chapter 51 . 9/1/2008
Why so serious? LMAO! GREAT!
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 51 . 8/31/2008
It's the Joker! Run for your lives! lol, nice job. This made for some good reading. It was dramatic and kept me reading. I suppose the Dark Knight inspired this.
deekaygee chapter 51 . 8/31/2008
definetly the joker?
Bella-Rose chapter 51 . 8/28/2008
Very cool, obviously inspired by The Dark Knight premier? You've got admire the blatant insanity of The Joker, however i just can't see Starfire just standing back and allowing Robin to get hurt like that, seeing as The Joker is just an ordinary human. It does make for very good dramatic reading. Supposedly, The Joker has killed around 20 people, kinda scary huh?
Griever0823 chapter 51 . 8/28/2008
Absolutely brilliant! I especially loved the 'Special Guest', seeing as I've only just seen the film. Joker's flippant insanity is definitely reflected in this piece, especially the line '... - that he hasn't given the first thought to whether either of them lives'. I must confess I was waiting for one of the infamous lines to pop up and I was not disappointed!
RabulaTasa chapter 51 . 8/27/2008
Well as they say, you can't spell "slaughter" without "laughter."

-John
General Havoc chapter 51 . 8/27/2008
Oh my...

Brilliantly done! I should have seen that coming!
Raven Morning chapter 51 . 8/27/2008
Oh my god! The Joker! I think I figured out about halfway through. Wouldn't The Joker have made a wicked villain in the series?

Anyway, wonderful chapter, very creepy.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 51 . 8/27/2008
BWAHAHA, awesome! I wonder why nobody else has thought to bring him into Titan fandom. Love, love, LOVED it. Keep up the great work, I can't wait until the next chapter!
459 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »