Reviews for A Series of Unrelated Events
forced2Bafangirl chapter 43 . 8/24/2008
poke. poke. it is now the end of August. past six months. please put the Crooked chapter back up.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 50 . 7/18/2008
Ooh...I like it. Very very nice twist. Well written and you gave a lot of information from just a few paragraphs, I loved it. Keep up the ogod work.
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 50 . 7/10/2008
I love these little ficlits. They make good reads and I managed to get through all of them in one sitting. Great job on these! I can't wait to see more and congrats on reaching the big 50!
Kryptocow chapter 49 . 4/20/2008
There's a sad special place in my heart for How Long is Forever future fics, just because they're so bittersweet. I guess I'm a sadist that way. But I could totally picture that whole scene in my head; the camera flash, them all falling out of their poses and laughing, and that fading into Cyborg's memory.
Kryptocow chapter 45 . 4/20/2008
I can see the HeroesX-men inspiration, but it fits somehow, and isn't tired. Still heartbreaking. /
Kryptocow chapter 35 . 4/20/2008
*snerk* "Shut up, I'm busy kissing you." That is so very Jinx.

Oh Cyborg and his trickery. heheh.

((Sorry if my reviews aren't very long or... have a point at all. My brain's kind of fuzzy.))
Kryptocow chapter 25 . 4/20/2008
Oh my goodness XD Boys are crazy. hahaha.
Kryptocow chapter 12 . 4/20/2008
Aw. That was a really nice insight on the Nevermore hug. I never really made the connection between that and what BB said at the end of... well, The End, but I guess it fits. Awesome.
TheWatcherandReader chapter 50 . 3/15/2008
Love the BBxRae chapters. Keep on updating.
Username-Is-Void chapter 50 . 1/28/2008
BOWM CHICKA WOW WOW! Great way to end (or start?) the fifty chapter mark! Lovely last line, might I add...

To be honest, I was skeptical about reading 50 chapters of short little stories at first. One-shots and drabbles aren't really my style, I suppose. I'm trying to get through reading and writing enough to finally tolerate some, and I now find that your series is definately one of the best I've read! They're not just focused on one person, or two people, it's about the team as a whole but also about them individually. Not much else to say, only to continue and update whenever you have time.
K9 the First chapter 38 . 12/28/2007
...What just happened? Was it the Joker?
Empress Caroline of Tamaran chapter 50 . 12/11/2007
Hey, sorry, forgot to sign in.

BOOYAH! The good guys ALWAYS win! Why is it that the villains never seem to be able to grasp that concept? I mean, they always wanna do things the hard way.

You know, when you think about it, evil geniuses aren't all that smart. I mean, seriously.

LOL Anyway, I really liked this one. I think it really displays the emotional conenction between them as a team. Great job tapping into that emotion. Keep up the great work!

BTW -

Happy FIftieth Chapter! **bakes chocolate cake**
Raven Morning chapter 50 . 12/10/2007
I knew something was wrong with them as soon as Cyborg disassembled the Sladebot! Nice job with making them evil. Very nice, simple chapter. Enough to keep us satisfied until the next update, which should be soon, right? -pulls Beastboys famed 'face'-
bbissocute chapter 50 . 12/9/2007
I got to 'Cops. His favorite prey.' and it suddenly clicked. My entire house lost most of it's oxygen at that moment. Very nice. I enjoyed this one. The ending was suburb. Excellent job.

bbissocute
hoshi-ko88 chapter 50 . 12/9/2007
Congrats on 50 .

I like this one, it was cool
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »