Reviews for A Series of Unrelated Events
The Volatile Genius chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Although this is an excellently written story, I would prefer to have a more clearly designated couple spots [BBR could mean BeastBoy and Robin].

Much obliged and thank you for this amazing donation to this website.
JustShadow chapter 5 . 6/4/2005
Hey thats awesome! its a great story...and you know ya wanna update more!
Elucidation chapter 5 . 6/4/2005
your little chapters amuse me, just the day and times of the titans! the last one really made me think tho... hm...
6StringSamurai13 chapter 6 . 6/4/2005
HA...cute in an entirely different way from chapster 3-5. Very entertaining idea for a story...and explanation for his odd hair style in the series. I liked it, keep up the good work.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 5 . 6/4/2005
Oh...very interesting idea for a chapter. Terra's thoughts about finally being released...it was very well done. I liked the first paragraph a lot. It's interesting how with only 5 paragraphs you kinda summed up her existance. I wonder how long she's been in the rock...a very cool chapter. I love it.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 4 . 6/4/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...even better than last chapter. The TT aren't known to have any phobias...it figures of all things that Cy would be scared of spiders. I like it. If BB knew about his fear...I'd imagine BB would be torturing him mercilessly.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 3 . 6/4/2005
HA...cute. We almost never see Raven kinda flustered and worried...very cute I liked it. Cute dialogue too. Keep up the good work.
Please see chitoryu15 chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Oh... that was MEAN
cd lover chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
DUDE!

Cool chapter!cool chapter!

Could you do another BB/Rae chapter like that only with MORE BB/Rae fluffiness? unless of course you cant do it...

And that thing about the "Wicked Scarey" cardboard figure thing was funny!

MORE BB/RAE FLUFFINESS!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 2 . 6/3/2005
Hrm...very cute little short. As short as it is, it does a good job with capturing BB's train of thoughts. I like the Terra reference. Raven's reactions were very well done too. The descriptions were very detailed, I could see the scene very well in my head. I liked how she really didn't say anything. That wasn't really the point of the story. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next chapter.
460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31