Reviews for To the Rescue But Not With IR
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Fantastic oneshot. This brought tears to my eyes!
Math Girl chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Whoa... A gentle ghost story, at once scary and loving. I think, if I'd been Scott, I'd have tried to talk to her. Or maybe, like him, I'd have frozen in shock. Did he ever tell his dad or brothers, I wonder? Good story.

nameless-faceless-me chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
I loved this! I really enjoyed reading it. One of the best I've read in a long time. Keep writing...which I am sure you will . God Bless.
Zoe N chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
great start cait wait for more!
Fiona Belagant chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Wow, this story is wonderful and well written. I hope you keep writing Thunderbirds stories.
moonlightbear chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
oh that was real sweet, and a great story!
Opal Girl chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
What a nice story. I like how Scott was the only Tracy in this story. He had only his own initiative and skills to rescue the children. Okay, he had some help from the "Moms." Today in particular I was missing my mom who had passed on two years ago, this story helped remind me that our Moms are always with us in some form. Thanks.
fellowriverrat chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I remember the first time I read this story thinking that there are things in this universe that we are not supposed to understand, but simply believe in. Thanks for reminding me of that! Enjoyed the story bunches.
FrankieC chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I loved this the first time I read it on another site, I'm glad you posted it here. I enjoyed re-reading it. It kind of makes you wonder about things!